Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pennyarcadecollector
Forum: Juke Boxes October 28th 09, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Identify unusual jukebox

On Oct 26, 6:02*pm, joe.x wrote:
I saw an unusual jukebox cabinet at an auction some time ago. The
cabinet was shaped something like a Wurlitzer 1015, but as...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 21st 09, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Rockola 1428 Belt issues

On Jul 20, 4:04*pm, (Ken G.) wrote:
Order the right belt .I got one from them and it fits just fine . I
called them and asked them for the right belt .

Ken,
Thanks for the...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 19th 09, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Rockola 1428 Belt issues

I am finally finish the restoration of my 1428. I ordered a new belt
from
Victory and received a 3L-150 v belt. Have had a h--- of a time with
it. When I did manage to finally get it on, there is...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 6th 09, 04:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Rockola 1428

I am finally starting to restore my 1428. I ordered a new belt from
Victory and received a 3L-150 v belt. Have had a h--- of a time with
it. When I did manage to finally get it on, there is too...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 7th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Advice

On Jul 7, 7:14*am, wrote:
Hello,
I'm a newbie to jukeboxes but a longtime EM pinball guy. I want to
pick up a machine that plays 45's to restore for my home arcade...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 23rd 08, 07:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Jukebox Titlecard software?

On Jun 23, 9:01*am, wrote:
I just bought a Rock-Ola 460 juke and would like to know if there is a
jukebox title card *software program out there that is easy to use and
Forum: Juke Boxes June 20th 08, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Big auction in July

On Jun 19, 5:46*pm, "Keith Stelter"
wrote:
ATTENTION ALL JUKEBOX COLLECTORS!
You are no longer allowed to advertise any items, shows, or auctions unless
they are...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 22nd 08, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Thinking of selling my Rowe 100 CDB to Get NSM 100 Cd GrandPerformer?

On May 20, 6:25*pm, derek wrote:
Is this a good decision? *How are the nsm's vs the rowes?
thx
derek

Well, while some of the points rockintheusa made may be valid,...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 15th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Rockola 1464

On May 13, 4:43*am, toucanf16 wrote:
I have the high range covered! *I bought one, perfect original. *I
just have to rebuild the amp. *Chrome, buttons, finish were all in
Forum: Juke Boxes May 13th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Rockola 1464

I have ran across hanging Rockola 1464 is fairly nice shape. It is
working, but unknown what repairs are needed. I will assume the amp
needs to be re-built.
Anyone have any low-high range for this...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 4th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Seeburg USC1 Plays wrong record?

On May 3, 3:37*pm, wrote:
On May 3, 7:30*pm, wrote:

Hello -

My parents have a seeburg USC1 and it works great, but since last year
it has started...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 17th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Where can I get a manual for a Rockola 7000-x CD jukebox

On Apr 17, 5:50*am, hutt wrote:
I am looking for a manual for a Rockola Legend *7000-x Cd jukebox. If
anyone knows where I can get one I would really appriecate it.
Thanks,...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
TECH: Seeburg LS 325

On Apr 16, 5:12*am, "
wrote:
I am slowly but surely getting jukeboxes down. I have been reading
Harold Hagens 1st Seeburg ref book.
What I...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Rockola 1438 Speaker

On Apr 15, 7:48*am, map55b wrote:
Thanks Terry!

I stuck out with Vern. *-Mike

Ok try these two......
http://www.jukeboxparts.com
He has a few jukes of this time...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 15th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Rockola 1438 Speaker

On Apr 14, 7:28*pm, map55b wrote:
I am almost done restoring my Comet and need to find either an
original speaker or a suitable replacement. *Can anyone help?
Forum: Juke Boxes March 30th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Rowe R-92 Speaker Specs

On Mar 30, 6:51*am, elkridge pinball wrote:
Anyone have the specs for the mid-range speakers for the R-92? The
number 4-07822-03 is printed on the speaker.

I have one...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 18th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Seeburg 1939 crown

On Mar 18, 3:50*am, Tubesearch wrote:
i am restoring a Seeburg 1939 Crown!

anyone could tell me where i could get parts for it?

have you tried Bill Butterfield...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 21st 08, 10:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Jukebox technician or jukebox hobbyist in las vegas

On Jan 19, 12:04*pm, Joe Weiss wrote:
Trying to locate a reliable jukebox technician in the las vegas area
or a jukebox collector who works on his own jukeboxes in the...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Wanting to buy ami jukeboxes

On Jan 14, 7:32*am, "Nimko" wrote:
In this group are collectors who know what they have and what value they are
going for...if you want to find them damm cheap then this is not...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 4th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Opinions on Rowe jukebox

On Dec 2, 11:24 am, wrote:
I have an opportunity to purchase a Rowe R92 jukebox which is a combo
100 play record 6 play CD. Anybody have an opinion on the Rowe's in
general...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 11th 07, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Seeburg 222 amp rebuiler?

On Jul 10, 8:02 am, "Merlin Amusements"
wrote:
Who's reasonable and skilled? I don't have the juke here to test it and
don't have the transformer to supply it w/ the...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 11th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Wurlitzer Peacock

On Jun 10, 7:56 am, "Keith Stelter" wrote:
NO! It's not worth more than $10.00!
PLEASE send me the name address, and phone number of the seller immediately
so that I can...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 1st 07, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
parts suppliers

On May 31, 6:51 pm, indy-gus wrote:
Other than durfee, are there any other suppliers of used parts out
there?
looking for an ami marquee
gus

You can try the...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 12th 07, 05:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Seeburg VMC Page Added To Online Museum

On Feb 11, 5:20 pm, Ken In Texas wrote:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/archive/seeburg/vmc/seeburg_video_music_c...

Finally someone sent in photos of a mint box :) I...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 15th 07, 07:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
WTB: 1954 Seeburg HF100R Flyer

http://cgi.ebay.com/358-Seeburg-HF100R-advertising-mailer_W0QQitemZ130066617546QQihZ003QQcategoryZ13722QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is for a mailer, he might have a flyer, shoot Bill an email...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39