Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 1.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr. E.
Forum: Coins March 2nd 08, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Replies: 19
Posted By Mr. E.
Ebay treats Canadaian Coin Sellers Unfairly

On Mar 2, 1:51*am, "Don" wrote:
EBay introduced a policy that prohibited me from listing ICCS graded coins,
or *describing coins using official Canadian Numismatic Assoc...
Forum: Coins October 16th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By Mr. E.
How to get rid of pennies

On Oct 15, 9:59 pm, "Dik T. Winter" wrote:

And, if I am right, you are even doing something similar in the US when
buying petrol (eh, gas). The prices are to one tenth of a...
Forum: Coins October 16th 07, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By Mr. E.
look at this BS. Dollar coin

On Oct 15, 11:15 pm, tony cooper wrote:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:42:58 -0400, "zeek"
wrote:

The sun doesn't actually "rise" The earth...
Forum: Coins October 16th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 28
Posted By Mr. E.
Ebay, the ANA, and greedy dealers are destroying the hobby

On Oct 15, 9:11 pm, "Robert Dibbell"
wrote:

To correct one more point, when using the word "its" as a plural possive
pronoun, there is no apostrophe. This...
Forum: Coins October 16th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By Mr. E.
$1 Bill Elimination?

On Oct 13, 5:29 pm, "B.J. Herbison" wrote:

especially after we eliminate the cent and 5 cent coins.

We? We? We? Where do you get this "we" ****?
Forum: Coins October 15th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By Mr. E.
look at this BS. Dollar coin

On Oct 15, 3:25 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
"Ukraina Dvi" wrote in message

"tony cooper"...
Forum: Coins September 14th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 40
Posted By Mr. E.
Insuring coins sent via USPS

On Sep 14, 3:26 pm, "jim menning" wrote:

Was that just an opinion, or is it based on fact?

It's black letter law, as any first year law student could tell you.
Forum: Coins September 14th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 40
Posted By Mr. E.
Insuring coins sent via USPS

On Sep 14, 11:53 am, Jim Seymour wrote:
Jud wrote:
Jim Seymour wrote:
I don't know about FedEx or DHL, but last I checked, UPS
specifically prohibits the...
Forum: Coins September 12th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 40
Posted By Mr. E.
Insuring coins sent via USPS

On Sep 12, 8:24 am, Bill Dukenfield wrote:

It really burns my ass that you would slander postal workers with your
baseless accusations.

Actually, dimwit, the word...
Forum: Coins September 12th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr. E.
LOT of 10 Canadian Silver Dollars available on my eBay

On Sep 11, 7:55 pm, steven wrote:
HI ALL,

Here is my ebay listing for 10 Canadian Silver Dollars.

Forum: Coins September 12th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 40
Posted By Mr. E.
Insuring coins sent via USPS

On Sep 11, 12:54 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com
wrote:
"Mrs. Plopwell" wrote in message

jaggers you...
Forum: Coins September 10th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr. E.
Coin scam in the open?

On Sep 10, 8:15 am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:

I didn't bother to read it, but can I still make comments about it?

Sure, why not? Not knowing what you're talking about never stopped...
Forum: Coins September 10th 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 40
Posted By Mr. E.
Insuring coins sent via USPS

On Sep 7, 10:41 pm, wrote:
At a couple of rural post offices, the clerk and the postmaster have
insisted that we can neither insure nor register coins, and should use
the...
Forum: Coins September 10th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr. E.
Coin scam in the open?

On Sep 9, 3:03 pm, Bob Hairgrove wrote:
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 11:59:45 -0700, "

wrote:
The following is part of a 2...
Forum: Coins September 8th 07, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Mr. E.
need your advice on gold

On Sep 7, 11:13 am, "Steven Moore" wrote:
I want to buy gold as bullion/ investment.
As i write this the price is $702. or $22.59gg .

I see 1gram bars and...
Forum: Coins September 8th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 40
Posted By Mr. E.
Insuring coins sent via USPS

On Sep 7, 5:28 pm, Bill Dukenfield wrote:

And it is true, you cannot insure an envelope.

Hey dickhead - a padded mailer is an envelope and it CAN be insured.
Don't you...
Forum: Coins September 7th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 40
Posted By Mr. E.
Insuring coins sent via USPS

On Sep 7, 5:02 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
it becomes clear to everyone once again that coins can indeed
be sent through the mail, insured or not.

Hey rectum-breath -...
Forum: Coins September 5th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Mr. E.
E-bay questions

On Sep 5, 3:48 pm, justicecow wrote:
On Sep 5, 9:10 am, "Mr. E." wrote:

On Sep 4, 5:03 pm, justicecow wrote:

Ebay...
Forum: Coins September 5th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr. E.
Heritage Coin Auction Question

On Sep 4, 8:21 am, Bill Dukenfield wrote:

There is no way for you to know. The contract between the consignor and
the auctioneer can have a wide variety of conditions...
Forum: Coins September 5th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Mr. E.
E-bay questions

On Sep 4, 5:03 pm, justicecow wrote:

Ebay doesn't like sniping because sniping prevents a bidder from
"getting crazy" and continuously bidding to win.

Do you have any...
Forum: Coins September 4th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Mr. E.
New eBay protocol

On Sep 3, 10:57 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

Next question: What's the point?

It's that sharp thing at the top of your head, zippy.
Forum: Coins September 4th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr. E.
holed coin alert

On Sep 3, 5:50 pm, Reid Goldsborough
wrote:

If anyone comes across a holed Washington Bicentennial quarter, this
is one I'm still looking for.

Why don't you just...
Forum: Coins September 1st 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Mr. E.
Quality Upgrading? Or Holding Out For Better?

On Sep 1, 1:25 am, Usenet2...@THE-DOMAIN-
IN.SIG wrote:
A question about general approach.

I have finally set a bit of a goal. Although without any time
limit...
Forum: Coins July 28th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By Mr. E.
Questions for old times coin collectors

On Jul 27, 11:07 pm, "Dennis G. Rears"
wrote:
"note.boy" wrote in message

Forum: Coins July 12th 07, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 29
Posted By Mr. E.
I Really HATE Class-Action Lawyers (On Topic, Really!)

On Jul 10, 5:53 pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Jul 10, 9:04?am, Jerry Dennis wrote:

http://www.jag-lawfirm.com/rare_coin_fraud.html

"We'll file a...