Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ilico
Forum: General Discussion April 12th 11, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By ilico
Georgia - Tbllisi Local post

On Apr 12, 8:05*am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
Are these bogus overprints...http://www.cijoint.fr/cj201104/cij8yjCyhj.jpg

Funny that they are in English and not Georgian or...
Forum: General Discussion March 25th 11, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By ilico
Shqyptare ~ seek ID.

On Mar 24, 8:07*am, "rod222" wrote:
Seeking a definite answer,
is this newspaper stamp a valid catalogue inclusion or not?
Lots of assumptions and vague references,
Forum: Marketplace March 21st 11, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By ilico
Macedonia, on paper, PU

On Mar 20, 4:47*pm, Milco wrote:
One small lot of 28 PU on paper, and 3 PU card - available.
For more detail, ask on:

best regards to...
Forum: General Discussion March 19th 11, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 19
Posted By ilico
Monaco on French Colony.

On Mar 19, 5:14*am, "rod222" wrote:
Thankyou Tommy,
Do Michel produce a catalogue in English?
Rod

Hi Rod,

I don't think so :(
Forum: General Discussion March 18th 11, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By ilico
Austria 1935 question

On Mar 16, 11:23*am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
In the Austrian 1935 costume stamps, there are two varieties of the 6g
blue.
A scan can be seen at...
Forum: General Discussion March 18th 11, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 19
Posted By ilico
Monaco on French Colony.

On Mar 18, 2:45*pm, ilico wrote:
On Mar 15, 10:44*am, "rod222" wrote:

A query from a colleague

This stamp is France 1879 25c. The pmk is...
Forum: General Discussion March 18th 11, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 19
Posted By ilico
Monaco on French Colony.

On Mar 15, 10:44*am, "rod222" wrote:
A query from a colleague

This stamp is France 1879 25c. The pmk is 18 nov 1883 Monaco. The CV as
French single is about 3 Eur...
Forum: General Discussion February 21st 11, 07:06 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By ilico
Smile Hello guys, I am new here but if you have...

Hello guys,

I am new here but if you have problems with Bulgarian stamps don't hesitate to ask me -:)

Regards,
Tommy
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8