Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 1.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: randiR
Forum: Coins June 17th 11, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By randiR
2011-S ASE Unc

Are these considered to be bullion or collectors coins. reason I as is
because of the huge premiums I have been seeing.
Forum: Coins May 20th 11, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By randiR
pcgs grading

i bought a ATB 5oz slabbed by pcgs. its graded as BU. curious, why not use
M62, M63, or whatever the numerical equivalent is?
Forum: Coins March 5th 11, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By randiR
Error note?

I was shown a 1993 $1 FRN that was around 10% smaller than a normal note.
Nothing was cut off and it was well centered. And it was a star note. My
instinct says it was fake, very heavily worn like...
Forum: Coins December 26th 10, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By randiR
Pre-sales

I noticed an absence of 2011 AGE and ASE pressales this year? because of
volitility or mint schedule? or have i been on the wrong mailing lists. i
usually get an offer from APMEX by now.
Forum: Coins November 27th 10, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By randiR
Have I been shilled?

"Beanie" wrote in :

"randiR" wrote in message
I won an auction on...
Forum: Coins November 26th 10, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By randiR
Have I been shilled?

I won an auction on ebay beating another bidder who, according to his
stats, has "Bid activity (%) with this seller: 90%". The bidders feedback
is only 41. Do I have grounds to register a complaint...
Forum: Coins October 9th 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By randiR
2010 proof silver eagles

(richie whoo) wrote in news:29666-4CAFD1B8-424@bsg-
storefull-3112.bay.webtv.net:

Just received e-mail from U.S Mint the are shipping 2010 silver proof
eagles ordered by...
Forum: Coins August 1st 10, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By randiR
2010 ASE Proof

i see the mint schedule for these is still TBD. if they cancel it two years
in a row would that effectively be the end of the progam? and if they do,
wonder what the excuse will be.
Forum: Coins February 4th 10, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By randiR
Official mintage figures for 2009 AGE ?

Jerry Dennis wrote in
:

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/american_eagles/index.cfm?action=sa
Forum: Coins February 3rd 10, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By randiR
Official mintage figures for 2009 AGE ?

1oz and fractionals?

Are they available anywhere?
Forum: Coins September 12th 09, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By randiR
Proof/Unc 2009 ASE

I know currently the mint is not producing either version of ASE. Being
rather late in the year will they be no shows or guaranteed rarities if
they are produced. Any insights or bets?
Forum: Coins April 23rd 09, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By randiR
UHR regrets

Just received my UHR and having some feeling of regret buying it. coin is
way to small to appreciate its workmanship.

anyone else send it back based upon similar feelings?
Forum: Coins January 28th 09, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By randiR
Toning Question

"don't look" don't wrote in
:

"randiR" wrote in message
Forum: Coins January 27th 09, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By randiR
Toning Question

In a roll of quarters i found a heavily, and attractively, toned 2008D
Oklahoma quarter. The obverse is slightly, the reverse quite heavily. is it
possible for a clad quarter to tone so quickly...
Forum: Coins December 14th 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By randiR
2009 Gold Kangaroos

Anyone know of any US dealers selling them. they usually come out in
November and I usually get mine thru APMEX. but so far, cant find any
sellers. i know the US Mint is only going to produce 2009...
Forum: Coins August 31st 08, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By randiR
New definition of XF?

Could anyone with a shred of decency grade this ( http://tinyurl.com/6d5fnw
) a XF?
Forum: Coins August 10th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By randiR
Fake?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1877-Indian-Head-Cent-XF-Full-
LIBERTY_W0QQitemZ200244481669QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200244481669
&_trkparms=72%3A552|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

The N looks...
Forum: Coins March 22nd 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By randiR
YIPPEEEEEEE!!!

Dave Hinz wrote in
:

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 15:46:12 GMT, randiR
wrote:
"Harvey Bastacky"...
Forum: Coins March 22nd 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By randiR
YIPPEEEEEEE!!!

"Harvey Bastacky" wrote in
:

I just got back from grocery shopping at Winn Dixie
and walked pass the Coinstar machine...
Forum: Coins March 9th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By randiR
More Free SAE's

"Bob Brannon" wrote in
:

I was offered 3 Silver Eagles for a 3 year renewal.....grabbed it and
I have received my 2007 (I think...
Forum: Coins February 6th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By randiR
Chinese Counterfeits

I know that china counterfeits are a problem in the coin industry, but is
it tru for currency?

http://tinyurl.com/yr6co5
Forum: Coins February 1st 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By randiR
2008 Silver Eagle for $4.95 total

"OhioGuy" wrote in :

I just found this deal at the slickdeals.net website, and thought
I'd pass
it along here. I called the number below, and my...
Forum: Coins January 26th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By randiR
Proposed new coin Designs

http://blip.tv/file/520347
Forum: Coins January 5th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By randiR
competition for eBay?

"David Farmer" wrote in
:

found another "new" auction site, has many listings but not many
bidders............sure would be...
Forum: Coins January 2nd 08, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
NNC
Posted By randiR
NNC

I know that NNc are third or fourth tier graders, but to the extent it
warrants such a discount:

http://tinyurl.com/2euuop

are they that bad?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41