Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: burnedfingers
Forum: Juke Boxes May 12th 11, 11:57 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By burnedfingers
After looking at the CD PRO unit and tracing the...

After looking at the CD PRO unit and tracing the wiring it looks like the audio goes to a pair of RCA female jacks which have the interconnect cable that runs to the preamp/power amplifier...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 12th 11, 11:52 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By burnedfingers
So is the digital decoder board on the CD PRO 2...

So is the digital decoder board on the CD PRO 2 unit or in the Preamp/control/amplifier 70038-1A unit?[/QUOTE]

After looking at the CD PRO unit and tracing the wiring it looks like the audio goes...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 9th 11, 11:24 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By burnedfingers
Thanks for the reply. The noise seems to...

Thanks for the reply.

The noise seems to increase the more the amplifier is taxed. Lower the output and the static and or noise goes down. Seems to be consistant with the LM3886 if damaged. The...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 9th 11, 10:51 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By burnedfingers
replied in the wrong area?

replied in the wrong area?
Forum: Juke Boxes May 9th 11, 06:37 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By burnedfingers
Can anyone tell me if the red will work?

Can anyone tell me if the red will work?
Forum: Juke Boxes May 9th 11, 02:14 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By burnedfingers
Rockola CD-8B amplifier problem

I have a amplifier that is crackling in my 2003 Rockola Bubbler CD-8B. It has an "orange" electronics set in it with a 70038-A amplifier assembly in it I believe. Can I replace this with a "RED"...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 19th 07, 03:03 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By burnedfingers
If you don't own a variac I would suggest making...

If you don't own a variac I would suggest making a test cord to hook up to the unit. Put a light bulb in series with the hot leg of the 120 AC. Try a 35 or 60 watt bulb. If there is a problem the...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 19th 07, 02:57 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By burnedfingers
Replace it with a MJE15032 this is a ON semi...

Replace it with a MJE15032

this is a ON semi part/Motorola.

No point in buying the high priced NTE or ECG parts.

Try Mouser,Digikey, or MCM electronics for the part.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 13th 07, 12:00 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
DRebber It is unfortunate that some here have...

DRebber

It is unfortunate that some here have their own self imposed rules concerning odometers and play counters. Unfortunately I an unable to accept someone calling me a lier or fraud because I...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 11th 07, 11:51 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
Dear Chuck, As it would seem ...you still have...

Dear Chuck,

As it would seem ...you still have your twisted view on the subject. As pointed out there is no law against resetting the counter. You with your precious Seeburg have pointed out that...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 9th 07, 12:57 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
DRebber, (Quote) I assume by your model CD-8B,...

DRebber,

(Quote)
I assume by your model CD-8B, you have a SyberSonic operating system (RED covers on electronic assemblies). If so, the non-resettable counters are held in the E2Prom at location U1....
Forum: Juke Boxes June 8th 07, 11:58 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
Dear Chuck, It would seem that you are still...

Dear Chuck,

It would seem that you are still uncapable of understanding the difference between a primitive jukeboxe and an automobile. I had high hopes that someone you might know was literate and...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 7th 07, 11:48 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
quote When I sell a used juke, I always reset...

quote

When I sell a used juke, I always reset these counters even on the older OS systems. People know they are getting a used juke and that it has served a useful life on a coin-operated route....
Forum: Juke Boxes June 7th 07, 11:42 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
Dear Chuck, I guess you are entitled to your...

Dear Chuck,

I guess you are entitled to your opinion however slanted it may be. You certainly don't know me and certainly aren't qualified to make any judgement calls on my credibility. You cannot...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 5th 07, 11:19 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
David, My box is a 2000 CD-8B with "orange...

David,

My box is a 2000 CD-8B with "orange advanced electronics". I did a factory reset and the counter didn't change so I assume a chip is in order. I do have a Data I/O programmer so I assume I...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 5th 07, 11:12 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By burnedfingers
Harry, Have you checked the EQ setting in the...

Harry,

Have you checked the EQ setting in the amplifier setup? The right and left main amplifier are made up of LM3886 IC's. These are more than capable of delivering enough thump to the box. They...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 5th 07, 12:42 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
[QUOTE=Seeburgs Rule!;500164]the counter stopped...

[QUOTE=Seeburgs Rule!;500164]the counter stopped working in my juke a long time ago

...[color=blue][i]
Forum: Juke Boxes June 3rd 07, 12:34 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
I wouldn't be violating any Federal Laws correct?

I wouldn't be violating any Federal Laws correct?
Forum: Juke Boxes June 2nd 07, 11:47 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
I'm sure I would't be the first one to zero a...

I'm sure I would't be the first one to zero a counter after a machine has been totally gone thru and reconditioned. From talking to some in the business this has been done many times in the past...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 2nd 07, 11:29 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
[QUOTE=Chuck...

[QUOTE=Chuck Tribolet;499491]Fraud?

Fraud????

You've got to be kidding!!!!!

The Jukebox is for MY PERSONAL USE!!

I would like to track my usage.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 1st 07, 11:25 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By burnedfingers
I appreciate all the help here.... Being that...

I appreciate all the help here....

Being that this is not an automobile I doubt that there are any Federal laws governing turning the counter back on my unit that is for personal use. After all this...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 30th 07, 12:14 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By burnedfingers
Ken, If the amp was set up to use the 6973's you...

Ken,

If the amp was set up to use the 6973's you will need to install a jumper between pins 1 and 8 to use the 6CZ5's or 6EM5's.
If the amp was designed to use 6em5'S NOTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE. Just...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 28th 07, 08:35 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By burnedfingers
Check out ebay # 5843550145 Listing is for...

Check out ebay # 5843550145

Listing is for 6Em5's at $5.00 EA. The guy has (25) of them.

If you can hear a difference between these and the 6CZ5's your hearing is better than mine is.
Forum: Juke Boxes May 28th 07, 08:29 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By burnedfingers
I can see your point. I wouldn't pay out $100 for...

I can see your point. I wouldn't pay out $100 for (4) tubes to put into an amplifier that is only capable of about 5 1/2 watts in class A.

Was the amplifier originally designed for 6973's? If so...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 28th 07, 02:54 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By burnedfingers
Check out ebay.