Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 1.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: winwin
Forum: Coins May 19th 11, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By winwin
Obama haters

The most pathetic people in the world have to be the Afterbirthers,
the
nut jobs that are still arguing that Obama was born somewhere else.
Even Dumb Donald has given up.

The best-selling T-shirt on...
Forum: Coins December 27th 09, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.collecting.coins,rec.games.chess.computer
Replies: 31
Posted By winwin
Fred Reinfeld (1910-1964)

Sam Sloan

Google "Sam Sloan."

Convicted felon, ex-con, scam artist. Beware.
Forum: Coins December 20th 09, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By winwin
Good Samaritan robbed, killed in NC home - Coin Collector

On Dec 19, 8:37�pm, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:
FROM:http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gl8Fh1IE4kvl9DvDiVt...

Good Samaritan robbed, killed in NC...
Forum: Coins November 8th 09, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By winwin
2006 American Eagle

sure, I think he is dead now.

Did somebody drive a stake through his heart?
Forum: Coins October 18th 09, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Posted By winwin
You people and your f%#@*&^ plastic. William McKinley, GroverCleveland, James Madison, and Salmon P. Chase, where are you when we needyou?!

On Oct 16, 9:29�pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
Of course getting robbed of $2,000 cash would involve much less paperwork..

Why not do both, restoring large bills and retaining a...
Forum: Coins October 16th 09, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By winwin
Lincoln Coin and Chronicles Set

On Oct 15, 11:40�am, "Paul" wrote:
I got my order in for one set and recieved the confirmation email. It took
30 minutes on high speed internet. Anyone else have the same...
Forum: Coins September 16th 09, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By winwin
Proof/Unc 2009 ASE

On Sep 15, 9:57�pm, sgt23 wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:29�pm, Frank Galikanokus
wrote:

randiR wrote:

I know currently the mint...
Forum: Coins September 10th 09, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By winwin
Is this the year to get a Proof Gold Buffalo and Gold Eagle ProofSets?

On Sep 10, 12:26�am, MKW wrote:
...seeing that both have yet to be offered. �They will be a late drop
this year and probably a smaller mintage???

Mike-

It is very...
Forum: Coins August 21st 09, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By winwin
Keeping a red cent red.

I don't see how they can guarantee color. Everyone knows
that "coin doctors" can manipulate color in various ways
to make higher-priced "rainbow" toning, because the
PCGS slabs are at least a little...
Forum: Coins August 21st 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By winwin
Help with daughter's US state quarter book

On Aug 18, 8:41�am, "Ivan" wrote:
Ebay?

You're missing the point. He wants free coins.
Forum: Coins July 16th 09, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By winwin
Silver proofs back ordered

On Jul 16, 1:11�am, "mazorj" wrote:
I just got an e-mail from the Mint notifying me that they have placed my
subscription order for one silver proof set, said order being...
Forum: Coins July 14th 09, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 50
Posted By winwin
Can I get a lil ethics here?

On Jul 13, 3:19�pm, "Bob F." wrote:
"Thomas A." wrote in message

anonymous wrote:
Forum: Coins July 3rd 09, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By winwin
Some numismatic thoughts, imagine!

I discovered that I couldn't
get a single auction buy
from Stack's in a PCGS or NGC holder due to cleaning, suspicious
color, altered surface and the like.

Whenever I hear of Stack's, I'm...
Forum: Coins June 11th 09, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By winwin
Amistad?

On Jun 10, 12:37�pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com
wrote:
He hasn't posted here in almost a year, but has anyone heard from him in
private email lately?

James

I think Larry...
Forum: Coins September 2nd 08, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By winwin
Silver

Seems I asked for supporting documentation of this same claim just a couple
of weeks ago.

James

Are you too stupid or too lazy to look out the window at
the gas station on the corner? ...
Forum: Coins August 31st 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By winwin
Silver

Gasoline:
� High demand - prices go up.
� Lower demand - prices go up. G

�Did you ever feel like you were between a rock and a hard place?

Anybody who thinks market forces...
Forum: Coins August 9th 08, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Replies: 3
Posted By winwin
Musings on Rare Chinese Notes and Foreign Banknotes in China byNofuku Shigekatsu

This guy is a troll. Google "sam sloan" and you get nut case.
Forum: Coins August 5th 08, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By winwin
BiggFredd Sighting

On Aug 4, 1:06�am, "Rick Cooper" wrote:
"Phil DeMayo" wrote in
Yes, but he used to say it was Lankstir, Ahia

I remember him. �He had big nasty...
Forum: Coins August 5th 08, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 39
Posted By winwin
I believe I've single handedly been reponsible for oil pricesplummeting

On Aug 3, 8:27�pm, Jud wrote:
Mr. Jaggers wrote:
Even at the peak prices of a couple of weeks ago we did not pay anywhere
near what Europeans have been paying for...
Forum: Coins December 29th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By winwin
NGC Finished grading my Silver 20th Anniversary 3 Coin Sets

bgg wrote:
I'm thinking that I should buy a MS70 unc and a PF 70 Ultra Cameo so
that I can have a set of 70s to sell on ebay. Does that seem like the
right thing to do?

I don't recommend...
Forum: Coins December 23rd 06, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By winwin
NGC Finished grading my Silver 20th Anniversary 3 Coin Sets

bgg wrote:
They haven't been mailed back to me yet, but here's what I got:

- 5 2006 W MS 69s for the Uncs.
- 5 2006 W PF 69 Ultra Cameos for the Proofs
- 4 2006 P PF 69s and 1 2006 P PF70...
Forum: Coins December 10th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.recipes.babies
Replies: 5
Posted By winwin
Do you think that in an alternate universe coins do collect humans???

Ed Zagmoon wrote:
In this universe, some humans do collect coins. But what if there
is an alternate universe where coins do use humans as money
and collect humans?

Would you like to be...
Forum: Coins December 8th 06, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By winwin
My 20th Anniversary Sets are off to NGC

bgg wrote:

My submission is in the "received" state,

Let us know how it comes out! And good luck!

Regards, Tom
Forum: Coins December 6th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By winwin
My 20th Anniversary Sets are off to NGC

The NGC coins are going for much less than PCGS of the same grade.
I usually use NGC, but am going to send my 20th Ann coins to PCGS. I want
money. ;o)

Jonathan_ATC

PCGS coins are much...
Forum: Coins November 29th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Posted By winwin
Coin Software

linxlvr wrote:
I use a spreadsheet in openoffice, but hey, that's just me.

Hey, that's just us. I tried coin software, but the guy who wrote
the software always had a collection that was slightly...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75