Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 15th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Unique Jukebox & plans on Ebay, Check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300273736497

Thanks, for taking a look
If you have any questions, please contact me thru Ebay,
Forum: Juke Boxes October 14th 08, 12:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
My Jukemaster Jukebox on Ebay

On Oct 11, 1:01*pm, wrote:
Hi all, I am selling my Jukemaster jukebox on ebay.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300265555680&_trks...

I have it on our...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 11th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
My Jukemaster Jukebox on Ebay

Hi all, I am selling my Jukemaster jukebox on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300265555680&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

I have it on our booth set, but I end up...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 2nd 08, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Prices! Bottom has dropped out!

Jukeboxes aren't worth what they used to be. I see alot these days on
Ebay that can't get a bid, even at low (no reserve) auctions. Certain
models are still worth big bucks (if you can fined a...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 9th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Home made Touchscreen Jukebox

I finally got an Elo brand Touchscreen monitor for my SK jukebox
software. Works great! Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcxgR3VX_DQ
Forum: Juke Boxes April 25th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FA: Diner booth set cheap! Ephrata, PA 17522

On Apr 24, 6:50*am, wrote:
Hi, I have had this booth set in my kitchen for a couple of years. My
wife just bought a new dining set so it has to go! Here is your
chance
to...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 24th 08, 11:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FA: Diner booth set cheap! Ephrata, PA 17522

Hi, I have had this booth set in my kitchen for a couple of years. My
wife just bought a new dining set so it has to go! Here is your
chance
to get a booth set for your gameroom or kitchen for cheap....
Forum: Juke Boxes April 23rd 08, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FS & Price for a Rowe R93 Combo

On Apr 22, 6:53*pm, wrote:
After trying to put this jukebox in my game room, I must sell this one
to downsize. *I have replaced the Amp transistors, replaced bulbs and
Forum: Juke Boxes April 8th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Tour of my modest basement bar / gameroom on youtube

On Apr 7, 6:21*pm, "Keith Stelter"
wrote:
Cool!
What video jukebox software are you using? I couldn't tell form the video.
I recently redesigned some wincab...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 7th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Tour of my modest basement bar / gameroom on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wPLmw3p2w

Thanks for taking a look!
Forum: Juke Boxes March 18th 08, 04:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Keeping mute from muting

On Mar 17, 9:37*pm, wrote:
On Mar 17, 7:32*pm, "joe_x" wrote:

Steve,
I believe the clean way to feed an external sound source into...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 18th 08, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Keeping mute from muting

On Mar 17, 7:32*pm, "joe_x" wrote:
Steve,
I believe the clean way to feed an external sound source into your R93 amp
is to install the Amplifier accesory board kit...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 17th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Keeping mute from muting

I don't have the money right now for the cdadapter fix for my ailing
cd player in my R-93 Rowe combo. So... I have run a line into the juke
from my computer which I run the SK jukebox software. My...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 17th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 1428 cd jukebox

On Mar 16, 10:47*am, "E M F" wrote:
"Arie" scribbled;

"arie" wrote in message

Forum: Juke Boxes March 17th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rock-Ola Rhapsody 160 tech qestion

On Mar 16, 6:15*pm, "Ralphy" wrote:
Hello everyone.

* *I have a 1963 *Rock-Ola Rhapsody 160. *I've been reading this newsgroup
for a few months now since I...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 12th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
I need a cd player for my r-93 rowe combo

If anyone has a working plug & play cd player for the r-93 rowe combo
I would be interested in buying it. Mine used the Pioneer PD-M40
player. Thanks, Steve... contact me - tevis at ptd dot net
Forum: Juke Boxes March 5th 08, 04:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: R-88 standard or as selected?

On Feb 23, 10:19*am, wrote:
On Feb 21, 5:36*am, kreed wrote:

On Feb 20, 10:34 pm, wrote:

On Feb 20, 5:52 am,...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 2nd 08, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: Tips or advice replacing Rowe combo cd player

On Mar 1, 6:06*pm, kreed wrote:
On Feb 27, 10:31 pm, wrote:

I am replacing the pd-m40 pioneer cd player in my Rowe R-93. I just
bought one on...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 27th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: Tips or advice replacing Rowe combo cd player

I am replacing the pd-m40 pioneer cd player in my Rowe R-93. I just
bought one on Ebay. I know there is the board for the interface inside
with leads soldered to the cd player board. Anyone have any...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 08, 04:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: R-88 standard or as selected?

On Feb 21, 5:36*am, kreed wrote:
On Feb 20, 10:34 pm, wrote:

On Feb 20, 5:52 am, kreed wrote:

On Feb 20,...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 22nd 08, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg 100G decision (pics attached)

On Feb 21, 11:38*pm, rmoody1695
wrote:
I have found a Seeburg HF 100G that is unrestored and looks to be in
solid shape for $900.00. *Problem is it's 5...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 22nd 08, 04:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: how to install/apply veneer to a juke cabinet

On Jan 16, 12:14*am, flashbk13 wrote:
Hi,
I have a rockola 1458 that needs the cabinet sides reveneered. What
are the procedures for doing this? One side still has the...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 20th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: R-88 standard or as selected?

On Feb 20, 5:52*am, kreed wrote:
On Feb 20, 2:45 am, wrote:

Okay, I fixed (with help from you all) my turntable problem. Now
another issue. I...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 20th 08, 01:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

On Feb 20, 5:52*am, kreed wrote:
On Feb 20, 2:45 am, wrote:

Okay, I fixed (with help from you all) my turntable problem. Now
another issue. I...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 19th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: R-88 standard or as selected?

Okay, I fixed (with help from you all) my turntable problem. Now
another issue. I have the computer set to test mode to achieve free
play and the "std/as selected " switch set to standard. That...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29