Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: news.knology.net
Forum: General Discussion May 10th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By news.knology.net
Germany Scott 76,79

Can anyone tell me how to tell the difference between these 2 stamps? They
look the same in the cat.
Forum: General Discussion November 27th 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By news.knology.net
measuring stamps

Lets say the desc. says 21x36mm for the stamp "size".
Do you measure from outside of perf to the outsideof perf on the opposite
side of stamp? Or do you measure the printed part of the stamp? Some...
Forum: General Discussion September 9th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 16
Posted By news.knology.net
Chalk surface paper

How can you tell if a stamp is chalk surfaced or not?
Forum: General Discussion February 9th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By news.knology.net
New Irish stamps SG Cat. Numbers

Can anyone tell me if SG issues a cat. # with each new issue?
And if so, where would I find it? Scott gives their Cat. # in their monthly
magazine for all new issues from all countries.
Forum: General Discussion October 30th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By news.knology.net
CEPT stamps

Does anyone know what C.E.P.T stands for on the Europa stamps?
Forum: General Discussion September 5th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By news.knology.net
Irish stamp Scott 1569a

In my 2005 scott supplement for Ireland there is a space for a 48c Daisy
stamp 1569a [Flowers]. It does not say where this stamp originates. I think
it only comes from a gummed booklet. If thats...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6