Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ILikeValves
Forum: Juke Boxes February 28th 19, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By ILikeValves
NSM Firebird (ES-IV) Title Indicator II Board or Schematic wanted

I have an NSM Firebird ES-IV that has the title changer box,
and 3 cables (2 from the side, and 1 from back small PCB).
I am looking for the interface board that will connect the Title Changer Box...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 14th 17, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By ILikeValves
Rockola 1422 O-Amp problem

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 11:14:38 AM UTC-7, ILikeValves wrote:
I have recapped my O amp on my 1422.
The 5U4 tube has a lot of sparking inside the tube.
I have tried other 5U4's, and the...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 13th 17, 07:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By ILikeValves
Rockola 1422 O-Amp problem

I have recapped my O amp on my 1422.
The 5U4 tube has a lot of sparking inside the tube.
I have tried other 5U4's, and the same thing happens, even without the other tubes, and no input/output plugs...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 13th 15, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By ILikeValves
Found: Rockola 431

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 5:16:41 PM UTC-7, amrap1 wrote:
NEWBIE ALERT!

Found this baby in an Apartment. Thought it would be cool to own one. 1st problem: it doesn't work. Seems to be...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 27th 14, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By ILikeValves
Wurlitzer Power Supply Transformer 116645

On Saturday, January 25, 2014 4:48:20 PM UTC-8, ILikeValves wrote:
I put my Wurlitzer 2400S together, after recapping, resistor and fuse check, and some cleaning.

My Dim Bulb tester lit...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 26th 14, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By ILikeValves
Wurlitzer Power Supply Transformer 116645

I put my Wurlitzer 2400S together, after recapping, resistor and fuse check, and some cleaning.

My Dim Bulb tester lit up nice and bright, it didn't when I pulled the Power Supply cable from the...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 8th 14, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By ILikeValves
AMI Jump Software - access other sites?

I am thinking about getting an AMI/ROWE with the JUMP option.
Is there a way to not use the ami entertainment network, but rather go to a music server?

This is not for a commercial installation, and...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 17th 13, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By ILikeValves
Seeburg TSU Read/Write Voltages

On Monday, November 11, 2013 9:25:30 AM UTC-8, ILikeValves wrote:
I am looking for where to check voltages for the write-in and read-out voltages for the TSU3. Tony Millers site says it is on...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 11th 13, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By ILikeValves
Seeburg TSU Read/Write Voltages

I am looking for where to check voltages for the write-in and read-out voltages for the TSU3. Tony Millers site says it is on schematic, but I can't find it on mine.

Any help out there?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9