Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jud
Forum: Coins May 5th 15, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Jud
Good job by USMint on March of Dimes set ...

One can only hope Ken. I placed my order an hour after it became available and got the 'back ordered' response. Last year I ordered the Baseball Hall of Fame $5 proof gold commemorative, got the same...
Forum: Coins April 1st 15, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Jud
PR: ANA Announces New 'First Slabbed' Procedure

LOL I was thinking last night about your annual post. I look forward to it every year. Keep up the good work Ken!
Forum: Coins March 31st 15, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Jud
Hello????

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 9:01:04 PM UTC-5, Eric Babula wrote:
Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

So, I just happened to be...
Forum: Coins March 18th 15, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Jud
anyone wants Argentina coins?

On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, Juan Ignacio Paolone wrote:
looking to trade Argentina coins

No, not Magic the Gathering. One of the things I collect are tokens issued by magicians,...
Forum: Coins March 17th 15, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Jud
anyone wants Argentina coins?

On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, Juan Ignacio Paolone wrote:
looking to trade Argentina coins

Not coins but actively looking for magic tokens from Argentina.
Forum: Coins March 2nd 15, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Jud
Sacagawea vip first strike! Just graded! For sale!

Jerry, did you get any mail from me yet?
Forum: Coins March 2nd 15, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Jud
1943 penny

On Friday, March 12, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Beth Doane wrote:
Wanted: 1943 copper penny. Please email price direct.

1943 US copper cents are EXCEEDINGLY rare. Many of the 1943 steel cents were...
Forum: Coins February 12th 15, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Jud
Don't Sue Me!!!

I think it worthy of note that in the Feb 9 issue of Coin World, page 43, that there is a new 'CAC'-like sticker, called 'MACge (Modern Approved Coin Grade Enhancement). The will only accept PCGS and...
Forum: Coins January 14th 15, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Jud
WTB: "Hand pulled proof" souvenir cards at FUN show

Wish I could have met you Oly. I can be found quite often at the CWTS table. Stop by next time and introduce yourself!
Forum: Coins January 14th 15, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Jud
Hello????

Good to see you Bruce
Forum: Coins January 2nd 15, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Jud
Hello????

Happy New Year Jerry! Yeah, we have been exchanging emails for about 15 years now! I look forward to the day that we actually meet. 8-)
Forum: Coins December 28th 14, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Jud
Hello????

Thanks for doing the Christmas swaps, and to Larry Loucks too. We used to have some fun here. Remember Ian Milne from Scotland who sent out his 'pirate' token that traveled around? I brought it to...
Forum: Coins December 23rd 14, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Jud
Hello????

Well, every day MOST of the time. Didn't read RCC yesterday, so I guess that makes me a liar! 8-)
Forum: Coins December 20th 14, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Jud
Hello????

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:01:04 PM UTC-5, Eric Babula wrote:
Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

So, I just happened to be...
Forum: Coins October 1st 14, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Jud
FA: Ebay, 1 cent start, no reserve coin auctions

On Saturday, September 27, 2014 12:11:15 PM UTC-4, Frank Provasek wrote:
Back with my 1 cent start - no reserve ebay auctions. Most items in NGC and PCGS slabs. Current group ends Sunday, Sept 28,...
Forum: Coins September 3rd 14, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Jud
Sacagaweas

Ah, I remember Coins and Currency. As I recall your name was LDRS HBBY NUMI; mine was JScrubs24. It was from C&C that I was introduced to RCC and the many other collectors who apparently have...
Forum: Coins August 30th 14, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Jud
Sacagaweas

On Friday, August 29, 2014 2:13:23 AM UTC-4, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:36:04 AM UTC-4, Ken Barr wrote:

In article ,

Forum: Coins August 13th 14, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Jud
Short ANA Report

Yeah, I am getting a bit tired of Chicago as well. Can't wait for the old pattern of West Coast, Mid-West, East Coast to return. I also forgot to tell you about the MAJOR blunder I made. I booked...
Forum: Coins August 11th 14, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Jud
Short ANA Report

ANA in Chicago was great, as usual. Got to see some old friends, like Ron Landis, John Wilson, Jim Higby and Jeff Starck, but although I got to see my friends from the Royal Canadian Mint our...
Forum: Coins July 26th 14, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Jud
HOF Commemoratives

I ordered 1 each Baseball HOF commemorative coins on March 28. They have been showing up 1 at a time. I received email from the mint saying that my back ordered proof $5 coin would be shipped on Aug...
Forum: Coins July 22nd 14, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Jud
Mint sent info on Kennedy Halfs

On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:07:43 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I got this postcard from the mint with info on the 2014 Kennedy halfs being

struck by the mint.

Forum: Coins June 17th 14, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Jud
Familiar name in Coin World

Well, it was good to see you in print Bruce. I had an unusual thing happen to me a few months ago. I replied to an email from Q. David Bowers and by mistake hit 'Reply to All', and it appeared in...
Forum: Coins June 11th 14, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Jud
Familiar name in Coin World

Couldn't help but notice that Bruce Remick has had 2 letters to the editor in Coin World. Bruce, hope you still read RCC upon occasion.
Forum: Coins June 5th 14, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Jud
196X Dime Date Error

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 12:41:40 AM UTC-4,

It's been a LONG time since: Ira Stein, Barry, Christa, Bill Krummel

and many others (including myself) have been regulars here. :-)

Very true...
Forum: Coins April 30th 14, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Jud
Forget ditching the penny: Let's multiply every coin value by 10