Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D'Archangel
Forum: Juke Boxes January 20th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By D'Archangel
Help! NSM Firebird error 61 - what is that?

All,

Many many thanks for the responses.

I was hoping for an easy answer like "tickle it's chin" or something like
that but now I'll work through the various suggestions and see if we can
solve...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 14th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By D'Archangel
Help! NSM Firebird error 61 - what is that?

Help please,

My trusty Firebird has stoped working.
It takes whatever CD is selected and pops it on the spindle then gives it a
little whirl and stops.
Seconds later the disc spins again then the...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 27th 06, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By D'Archangel
200 CD Jukebox anywhere?

Hello,

I've got my old vinyl 45s on a tank of an NSM jukebox.
Also have a CD Firebird but it only holds 100 CDs and I have a pile more I'd
like to compile.

Has anyone seen a 200 CD juke or am I...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3