Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 9th 19, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Seeburg SCD CD jukebox working parts

Amplifier assembly ( complete re-built, working )

Power supply ( complete, re-built, working

The following good, used, tested parts

display

keypad
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 19, 11:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Rowe/AMI CD jukebox parts

Looking for a set of rubber mech. feet for a CD-51. These are the mech. rubbers that the springs cover.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 31st 19, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Help needed Rowe CD-51 jukebox

Trying to figure out the speaker wiring for the left and right up on the terminal strip. I have 1 red, 1 purple and only 1 black up there. Someone wrote in pencil that for the left channel purple to...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 25th 19, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg DS160 sound question.

45's only. Has no 33 1/3 auto speed unit. Putting directional speakers on it. I eliminated the auto speed directional speakers square plug but kept the rectangular speaker plug that plugs in the...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 27th 19, 10:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Need software disk to make Rowe/Ami CD title cards

Anyone out there have it? There was a version that allowed graphics to be placed on the cards. Anybody? Thanks! The free versions are for NSM and I'm not sure if they will line up on the Rowe...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 19th 19, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: trim piece for wall mount Rowe/AMI CC jukebox

Anyone out there have a junk parts wall mount? I need the bottom left chrome cap. Thanks!
Forum: Juke Boxes September 17th 19, 09:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: clean wall mount CD jukebox

Looking for a clean, working jukebox in and around the Pittsburgh, Pa. area. You can e mail me at Thanks!
Forum: Juke Boxes March 11th 19, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
ROCK-OLA 494

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 5:49:58 AM UTC-4, Norman Macrae wrote:
On Monday, 11 March 2019 00:15:46 UTC, wrote:
On Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 1:44:51 PM UTC-4, Norman Macrae...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 11th 19, 01:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
ROCK-OLA 494

On Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 1:44:51 PM UTC-4, Norman Macrae wrote:
On Thursday, 28 February 2019 22:57:43 UTC, wrote:
John thanks I found it earlier. I have another problem...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 1st 19, 11:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
ROCK-OLA 494

Do you have a cap kit for a 54510-A amp?
Forum: Juke Boxes February 28th 19, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
ROCK-OLA 494

John thanks I found it earlier. I have another problem on this 494 I just finished up. The sound is very tinny. like it's out of phase or something. Like very high distorted treble. I tried different...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 28th 19, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg SCD, SCD1, SCD1B WORKING parts for sale

I have everything but the Sony players. What do you need? All boards are guaranteed working. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 27th 19, 10:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
ROCK-OLA 494

How do you adjust the volume???
Forum: Juke Boxes February 27th 19, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rock Ola 494 jukebox question

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 5:44:11 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Can they be set on free play? If so can you tell me how? Thanks!

Figured it out.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 20th 19, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes