Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Thomas Teeter
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 19, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Thomas Teeter
WTB: Rowe/AMI CD jukebox parts

On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 4:03:43 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Looking for a set of rubber mech. feet for a CD-51. These are the mech. rubbers that the springs cover.

I can help you with...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 19, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Thomas Teeter
WTB: Rowe/AMI CD jukebox parts

On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 4:03:43 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Looking for a set of rubber mech. feet for a CD-51. These are the mech. rubbers that the springs cover.

I can help you out...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 26th 16, 05:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Rowe AMI CD Jukebox Tech Assist, please.

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 12:23:42 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Gidday! :)

I am hopeful someone may advise on the following:

I am missing amplifiers from a Rowe CD100A and a...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 19th 14, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Thomas Teeter
ROWE CD-100E Tech Question

Normal behavior for CDM4 players if you have an earlier version mechanism control/CD decoder board. Recommend sending to AB Jukebox repair if you want the unit upgraded.

Thomas

On Friday, April 18,...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 11th 14, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Thomas Teeter
WTB: Rowe AMI CD Jukebox Gear - Sector

On Monday, February 10, 2014 3:39:15 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Require the gear see in the link below (the guy wont sell outside the US, unfortunately :(

Anyone help?

Do you...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 5th 13, 02:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Thomas Teeter
50 plus jukes for sale in ohio

On Saturday, August 3, 2013 12:08:48 AM UTC-5, mikepin wrote:
come on guys the parts are worth more than 50 bucks each

50 bucks a piece is pretty reasonable- that is what I am paying locally to...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 9th 13, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Rowe/AMI CD51 total newbie - initialized but still doesnt playmost of the cds

You may have multiple issues involved, but to start with, you need to order a manual for your jukebox so that you can learn how to pull up your error codes, and what they mean. From your description,...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 16th 13, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Thomas Teeter
WTB: Parts For CD100A

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:48:13 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
Seeking the correct lock for front of machine, some of the black

plastic 'pages' for the CD cards, and the plastic under the glass...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 16th 13, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Rowe AMI CD100 Tech Question

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 11th 13, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Rockola 470 play problem can anyone help?

On Saturday, February 2, 2013 9:09:35 PM UTC-6, iiiluckyboyiii wrote:
My rockola 470 just started to do something funny. Every time i select a

record it spins around but starts to stutter and...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 20th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Wurlitzer 2510 Price Question

On Oct 18, 4:33 pm, Coinopwarehouse wrote:
If it was in Virginia or Maryland I would offer someone $800 to $1000,
for resale, if that helps give you an idea.- Hide...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Wurlitzer 2510 Price Question

On Oct 18, 8:08 am, Terry S wrote:
On Oct 17, 12:52 pm, Thomas Teeter wrote:

I am in possession of a Wurlizer 2510 that came into the shop...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 17th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Wurlitzer 2510 Price Question

I am in possession of a Wurlizer 2510 that came into the shop for
repair. It is in very presentable cosmetic condition with a few
scrapes on the side. It works fine except for sound- the amp is...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 13th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Thomas Teeter
TECH: Rockola 464 Problem

On Sep 13, 9:48 am, wrote:
I have a rockola 464, have not used it in a couple of years went to
use it yesterday and the problem is that you can select a record, it
Forum: Juke Boxes May 17th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Price needed: Rock-Ola 4000

On May 12, 1:03 pm, Stephen Beall wrote:
I'm a video game collector and have no idea on juke pricing.
I have a customer that wants a 4000 but have no idea on what to
Forum: Juke Boxes January 23rd 07, 01:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Yahoo Groups Vintage Jukebox Group

In addition to the great mailing list mentioned by John, there is
already a Google jukebox pictures group...
http://groups.google.com/group/jukeboxpictures
Forum: Juke Boxes November 18th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Thomas Teeter
AMI R-82 basket never stops rotating....ever!

It is the large unit to the the right of the mech. Has a visible window
where you will see a set of wiper contacts. More than likely a problem
with a broken wire, bad contacts, or poor contact with...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 16th 06, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 47
Posted By Thomas Teeter
HUGE Warehouse Cleanout Sale (bowlers,jukes,arcade,parts)

I'm a primarily a jukebox guy and looked at those pics. Recently
somebody GAVE me alot of JUNKED jukes for parts. All I had to do was
pick them up. And those jukes looked a heck of alot better than...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 8th 06, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Rowe Amp Repair

Bruce Wentworth of A&B Jukebox repair is the person you need to
contact.for most any Rowe component including amps. Highly
recommended...
603-382-2595
www.abjukeboxrepair.com

Thomas

Tim N. wrote:
Forum: Juke Boxes September 6th 06, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Rowe CD-100 - help

Hmmmm... What Phillips told you sounds EXACTLY like the same thing the
Chevrolet and my Chevy dealership told me about 10 years ago when I was
looking for parts for my old 1966 pickup. Think of it...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 2nd 06, 11:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Rowe CD-100 - help

Obsolete , perhaps. Unrepairable? I'm not sure where you get this
inaccurate information? All Phillips players from CDM3 on up are
repairable. Perhaps you do not know of a source?
Bruce Wentworth...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 28th 06, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Thomas Teeter
CD Juke recommendation

I'd recommend a Rowe MM series if he wants a smaller jukebox. Just make
sure it has a CD-PRO player installed.

Thomas

DellDude wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have a friend that will be looking for a CD...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 20th 06, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Parting out NSM Prestige

I'm parting out an NSM Prestige. If you need any parts, let me know.
Have most electronic parts available...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 8th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Thomas Teeter
Where is Rock-O-La Charlie

Last I heard, he was in the hospital, but I haven't heard anything in
the past couple of weeks..

Thomas

Chuck Mitchell wrote:
Does anyone know what has happened to Charlie Maier? He has a part...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 8th 06, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Thomas Teeter
key # rock-ola 480

Key# is P600

wrote:
The wife picked up a rockola 480 for me, but there are no numbers on
the lock. Have the key for the coin box. So any ideal what the
factory key number...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27