Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zax
Forum: Coins April 2nd 07, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By zax
I learned something new today.

"varois83" wrote in message
On Apr 1, 1:14 pm, "zax" wrote:
I was imaging a 1966...
Forum: Coins April 2nd 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By zax
I learned something new today.

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message

"zax" wrote in message
I was...
Forum: Coins April 1st 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By zax
I learned something new today.

"Jorg Lueke" wrote in message
On Apr 1, 6:14 pm, "zax" wrote:
I was imaging a 1966...
Forum: Coins April 1st 07, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By zax
I learned something new today.

I was imaging a 1966 Lincoln - nice toasty MS that I was happy to have
picked up for 50 cents at the Baltimore show. Decided to post it on ABPN
since there is not much activity on there. So, as I...
Forum: Coins January 14th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By zax
recommend value macro camera

That technique certainly does make a difference, but I'm not sure I like
losing the "liquid surface" of the proof. Here is a comparison of the two
techniques (masked and naked)...
Forum: Coins January 13th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By zax
recommend value macro camera

Yeh, the set up I use (crude as it is) and some other examples are he
http://www.coinpeople.com/index.php?showtopic=12650
http://www.coinpeople.com/index.php?showtopic=12649

but while I have you...
Forum: Coins January 13th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By zax
recommend value macro camera

Definitely good points Jeff, my vote is for the Canon A640 - I got mine for
$299 (from Dell with some special deals in effect - like $40 off and free
shipping). I have nothing bad to say about it...
Forum: Coins November 21st 06, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By zax
picture needed

sure - look in abpn in about 3 min

zax

"e" wrote in message
anyone have a picture of or url for a pic of a 1939...
Forum: Coins November 21st 06, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 29
Posted By zax
Coin photography.

I was pretty much set on getting a digital SLR (Rebel), but the more I
looked into it the more I questioned whether that was the right move for me.
I can't say that this this new point-and-shoot...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9