Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pertinax
Forum: Coins October 6th 19, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Pertinax
N.G.C. or no N.G.C.

On Sunday, 6 October 2019 03:52:24 UTC+1, Big Bob wrote:
I realize this group isnt real busy, but maybe a few old guys like me
still check these days. I'm in my later years and have sold most...
Forum: Coins January 25th 19, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Pertinax
What else?

On Friday, 25 January 2019 03:24:27 UTC, george pearl wrote:
If it's true that you shouldn't collect Philadelphia coins, for the
Most part, what other things about coins is equally true? (Like, ...
Forum: Coins October 19th 18, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 41
Posted By Pertinax
1981 "H.R.H. The Prince Of Wales And Lady Diana Spencer" coin

On Thursday, 18 October 2018 17:42:46 UTC+1, wrote:
I have a sliver one how much mi can get for it]

If it's cupro-nickel, I doubt you'll get much from a collector for it -...
Forum: Coins August 23rd 18, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Pertinax
Happy Birthday

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 11:25:30 UTC+1, wrote:
Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.
Forum: Coins August 23rd 18, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Pertinax
Happy Birthday

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 11:25:30 UTC+1, wrote:
Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.
Forum: Coins July 21st 11, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Pertinax
Roll Search

On Jul 20, 1:10*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Jul 19, 7:31*pm, "Some Guy" wrote:

Speaking of pennies - I see a lot more of the new Shield cents (both 2010 and
Forum: Coins June 12th 11, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Pertinax
Trying to figure out what this coin ring is and where it came from

On Jun 11, 4:39*pm, Chris wrote:
On Jun 11, 6:56*am, Chris wrote:

I know this may not be the correct place to ask this but, I've been
unable to...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7