Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: duty-honor-country
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 19th 06, 01:49 PM Posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Replies: 107
Posted By duty-honor-country
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

bicycle wrote:
CAINE wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
anyone needing replacement drive motors, alignment tapes, or
replacement pads for 8-track format and machines- see auctions on...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 11th 06, 12:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 26
Posted By duty-honor-country
HUGE college dorm LP/8-track score !!

wrote:
Lots of cool tapes. But I gotta have that Butthole tape. LOL!

ps- did you get the email of the scans as well ?

wrote:
Lots of cool tapes. But I gotta have that Butthole tape. LOL!
duty-honor-country wrote:
wrote:
I found a few tapes at a flea market in...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 11th 06, 12:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 26
Posted By duty-honor-country
HUGE college dorm LP/8-track score !!

wrote:
The Rutles' "Archaeology" didn't come out until 1997-ish, "I'm Too
Sexy" was 1991-1992, Lenny Kravitz didn't make a big hit in the US
until 1993 or so (same...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 11th 06, 12:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 11
Posted By duty-honor-country
66fourdoor = GONE!

Andy wrote:
does to me CHARLEY NOODLES

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
wrote in message

Andy wrote:
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 10th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 26
Posted By duty-honor-country
HUGE college dorm LP/8-track score !!

wrote:
I found a few tapes at a flea market in Chetopa. The old lady told me.
We all know that 8-tracks aren't worth anything." How true!. I live in
the "heartland" and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 10th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 26

wrote:
I found a few tapes at a flea market in Chetopa. The old lady told me.
We all know that 8-tracks aren't worth anything." How true!. I live in
the "heartland" and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 10th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 26

wrote:
I found a few tapes at a flea market in Chetopa. The old lady told me.
We all know that 8-tracks aren't worth anything." How true!. I live in
the "heartland" and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 10th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By duty-honor-country
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

Weldon Nudlpudl wrote:
On 10-Aug-2006, "duty-honor-country" wrote:

Steven- check your email- simply call Pittsburgh welfare dept. and
report the guy for...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 10th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 26

wrote:
I found a few tapes at a flea market in Chetopa. The old lady told me.
We all know that 8-tracks aren't worth anything." How true!. I live in
the "heartland" and...
Forum: General August 10th 06, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By duty-honor-country
FA: huge lot of (1000) 78rpm shellac records- old 1900-1955 era

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&item=140016996666&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 10th 06, 12:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By duty-honor-country
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

Steven wrote:
Weldon Nudlpudl wrote:
On 9-Aug-2006, "duty-honor-country" wrote:

napalm, bullets and whiskey are our FRIENDS

so is money-...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 9th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By duty-honor-country
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

Steven wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:50:06 GMT, "Weldon Nudlpudl"
wrote:

On 8-Aug-2006, "Weldon Nudlpudl" wrote:
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 9th 06, 01:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 94
Posted By duty-honor-country
Global warming: It's SO EFFING here

wrote:
I rented "The Day After Tomorrow" a few weeks back. It's ****ing
scary. I really, honestly don't understand some "politicians'" denial.
I live in MI- we got...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 9th 06, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 11
Posted By duty-honor-country
66fourdoor = GONE!

Andy wrote:
sounds good and whare was the pictures of youre honda you said you would get
to last weekend i would love to see that old reliable car

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBoB"...

wrote:
I rented "The Day After Tomorrow" a few weeks back. It's ****ing
scary. I really, honestly don't understand some "politicians'" denial.
I live in MI- we got...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 8th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By duty-honor-country
Fix or don't fix

Scott Irvine wrote:
Is it worthwhile to put new pads and foil on tapes you are selling? What
have been your experiences? Do they sell for a lot more? Thanks for any
input.

Scott...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 8th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 12
Posted By duty-honor-country
everyone check your email !

Frugal Joe wrote:
"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message

Scott Irvine wrote:
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 8th 06, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Replies: 107
Posted By duty-honor-country
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

Steven wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 08:05:27 -0700, DeserTBoB
wrote:

On 6 Aug 2006 04:22:51 -0700, "shirked duty-dishonor-cowardice" aka
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 8th 06, 10:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Posted By duty-honor-country
everyone check your email !

you gotta see this one !!
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 7th 06, 12:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By duty-honor-country
The story of the $4,550 8-track

wrote:
Thought you guys might like to read the story of this recent auction.

http://isleofwrite.com/stories/Sinatra8track.pdf

and it figures, Malcolm would drive a POS...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 7th 06, 12:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By duty-honor-country
lot of (17) head cleaning/demag carts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&item=140014671992&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 6th 06, 12:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 94
Posted By duty-honor-country
Global warming: It's NOT here

William W Western wrote:
Been watching the news? London's stuck in a heat wave, the entire US
is stuck in a heat wave...
Here's just a sampling of the records broken in my area in the...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 6th 06, 12:22 PM Posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Replies: 107
Posted By duty-honor-country
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

looks like lady luck has caught up with DeserTBob- now he's posting
tinypics of himself- he can dish it out, but can't take...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 5th 06, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 5
Posted By duty-honor-country
Arthur Lee ..rest in peace

lennon fan wrote:
So soon after losing an original like Syd Barrett, we now have lost
Arthur Lee, another great artist who was only recently getting his due.

The first 4 albums are awesome....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61