Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 4.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mrcoin
Forum: Coins July 21st 08, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By mrcoin
FA: 1891 Thomas Birchs Sons Auction Catalog Coin Numismatic

Just listed on Ebay:

http://tinyurl.com/59ucms

1891 Thomas Birch's Sons Auction Coin Catalog

Fascinating item

Ebay user name mrae7
Forum: Coins June 18th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By mrcoin
FA: Old Max Mehl Price Lists on Ebay

Just starting to list some old catalogs and price lists. Starting
with Max Mehl.
Go to our store and click under numismatic supplies and books...
Forum: Coins December 30th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By mrcoin
FA: Ebay Red Books Autographed, Contrib. Ed. Special Ed.,Numismatists

Ending in a few days on Ebay:

Old and New Numismatists, Early edition Redbooks, Contributors
Edition, Special Editions, Autographed by Yeoman, Bressett, and...
Forum: Coins December 30th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By mrcoin
An eBay shipment gone terribly wrong

It does appear to be going in circles. It won't go to dead letter
unless there is no return address and I was just wondering why would
an incorrect zip on a receipt cause any problems. Unless is...
Forum: Coins December 16th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By mrcoin
FA: Ebay 1892 - 2007 Assorted & Year Sets of The NumismatistPeriodicals ANA

Just listed on Ebay.
1892 through 2007 Assorted with some full year sets.
The Numismatist the ANA publication.
Will list some in the 1920's...
Forum: Coins November 18th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By mrcoin
FA: 2000 Millennium Cheerios Dollar Sealed Box Closing in Hrs.Ebay

Closing in hours on Ebay.

POSSIBLY A 2000 FIRST STRIKE MILLENNIUM CHEERIOS CENT AND RARE DOLLAR
IN ORIGINAL UNOPENED BOX AS ISSUED
There will be a Cheerios Cent in this box and possibly a...
Forum: Coins November 18th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By mrcoin
1st Strike 2000 Millennium Cheerios Dollar Sealed Box 1c NR Ebay

On Nov 16, 8:19 pm, "Harv" wrote:
"mrcoin" wrote in message

Listed sunday AT 1c NO RESERVE...
Forum: Coins November 15th 07, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By mrcoin
FA: 1st Strike 2000 Millennium Cheerios Dollar Sealed Box 1c NR Ebay

Listed sunday AT 1c NO RESERVE and closing sunday on Ebay.

POSSIBLY A 2000 FIRST STRIKE MILLENNIUM CHEERIOS CENT AND RARE DOLLAR
IN ORIGINAL UNOPENED BOX AS ISSUED
There will be a Cheerios Cent in...
Forum: Coins November 12th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By mrcoin
FA: 1c NR Sealed Cheerios Box. $10K Dollar?

STARTING AT 1c NO RESERVE Just listed on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220171144855&ih=012&category=11983&ssPageName=STOPROMOBOX:NEWLIST#LIST

POSSIBLY A 2000 FIRST...
Forum: Coins October 28th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By mrcoin
Anyone know what a 2002 5 Ember RCC Token is Goin' For?

mrcoin wrote:
I haven't seen a 2002 5 Ember RCC Token for sale in a while.

Ya want one? I have one I will sell you for $25. If you want it
contact me by email
Ed Hendricks

Thanks Ed, I just...
Forum: Coins October 28th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By mrcoin
Anyone know what a 2002 5 Ember RCC Token is Goin' For?

I haven't seen a 2002 5 Ember RCC Token for sale in a while.

Michael R
ANA 1173222
mrae7 on ebay
Forum: Coins October 7th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By mrcoin
FA: 1c NR 1908 HK 351 SCD So Called Dollar & 1854 1c

Just listed at 1c no reserve

1908 Nice HK 351 SCD So Called Dollar Naval Medal Mint

1854 Braided Hair Large Cent Penny 1c Fine Details

Ebay user name...
Forum: Coins September 9th 07, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By mrcoin
FA: 1902 Proof Barber 10c PCGS 64 toned closing tomorrow

Started at 99c with NO RESERVE closing on Ebay tomorrow (Sunday)

Wayte Raymond Reds Blues Golds Rainbow Toning PCGS Slab
1902 PCGS PROOF 64...
Forum: Coins September 2nd 07, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By mrcoin
FA: 99c No Reserve 1902 PCGS Proof 64 Toned 10c Only 777 minted Ebay

Starting at 99c with NO RESERVE

Wayte Raymond Reds Blues Golds Rainbow Toning PCGS Slab

1902 PCGS PROOF 64 BARBER WITH COLORFUL...
Forum: Coins July 1st 07, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By mrcoin
Value of Early Bowers Catalog?

How in the wide world of sports do I find a value on:

Q. David Bowers 1956 Bulletin No.2 of only 2 issued.
Empire Topics 1958 Issue No.1 and No. 2
These are early price lists from Dave Bowers and...
Forum: Coins June 11th 07, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By mrcoin
FA: Large 1c & Other 1c Buy Now or Offer Ebay

At Ebay Sto

http://stores.ebay.com/Mr-Coin-Mrs-Collectible

Thanks
mrae7
ANA# 173222
Forum: Coins May 20th 07, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 41
Posted By mrcoin
Contest to celebrate my new job!

On May 12, 8:39 pm, Eric Babula wrote:
mrcoin wrote in news:1178973121.886083.307850
@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Forum: Coins May 12th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 41
Posted By mrcoin
Contest to celebrate my new job!

Amistad
'ya gotta love a contest!'

I like that!

Michael R
ANA #173222
Ebay mrae7
Forum: Coins May 12th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 41
Posted By mrcoin
Contest to celebrate my new job!

Here you go Eric, from the great John Carney site:

http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/mrcoin.html

Michael R
ANA #173222
Ebay mrae7
Forum: Coins April 7th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By mrcoin
FA: 1c NR Closing Sealed Cheerios Box Golden Dollar ?

Closing Sunday on Ebay at 1c No Reserve, now bid at $42:

Unopened Sealed 1st Strike 2000 Millennium Cheerios Box
UNOPENED BOX POSSIBLE SAC PATTERN DOLLAR

I bought this off the shelf back in the...
Forum: Coins March 30th 07, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By mrcoin
FA: Unopened Sealed 1st Strike 2000 Millennium Cheerios Box 1c NR Ebay

Just listed on Ebay at 1c No Reserve:

Unopened Sealed 1st Strike 2000 Millennium Cheerios Box
UNOPENED BOX POSSIBLE SAC PATTERN DOLLAR

I bought this off the shelf back in the day.

Michael R...
Forum: Paper Money March 25th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 33
Posted By mrcoin
Fee avoidance.

On Mar 25, 2:27 pm, "note.boy" wrote:
Most try to conceal it but some are a bit more blatant about it. Billy

Forum: Coins March 25th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 33
Posted By mrcoin
Fee avoidance.

On Mar 25, 2:27 pm, "note.boy" wrote:
Most try to conceal it but some are a bit more blatant about it. Billy

Forum: Coins March 18th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By mrcoin
U.S. Mint Service Stinks!

Mine came via USPS and the good ol' Postal Service got it here on
time. They were sent first class.

Michael R
ANA #173222
mrae7 Ebay/Yahoo
Forum: Coins March 14th 07, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By mrcoin
1887 Quarter Eagle

On Mar 13, 3:10 am, "Iagos Fool" wrote:
I just received an 1887 quarter eagle which I purchased online. It is
the first coin I have in one of the new style ANACS...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41