Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AndyH
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 18th 09, 08:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 34
Posted By AndyH
Why not just answer questions here?

On Mar 18, 1:07*am, "bowcan" wrote:
Hi everyone,

Not trolling, just curious since I frequent FPN & have no compliants against
it.

(Just prefer to have more...
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 24th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 17
Posted By AndyH
Pelikan Fountain Pens

On Oct 24, 7:18 am, "Sonny" wrote:
First of all, I am not a fountain pen expert. I have a few pens that are
supposed to be worth collecting. But I own mostly new pens...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 11th 07, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By AndyH
Cheap Marlboro cigarettes. ------- All walnuts will be strange shallow painters.

On Jul 11, 1:16 am, (Aloysius O. Weaver) wrote:
Some sites with cheap cigarettes with delivery to usa:
here=== ...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 1st 07, 11:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By AndyH
Pilot is now green ...

On May 30, 4:45 pm, AndyH wrote:
Making the refills easier to buy would add to the greeness of the
product!

But then again I just bought a fountain pen (that was...
Forum: Pens & Pencils May 30th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By AndyH
Pilot is now green ...

Making the refills easier to buy would add to the greeness of the
product!
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 15th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By AndyH
Hero 329

Where can I buy one of these in the UK?

Thanks

Andy
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 31st 07, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By AndyH
Two Parkers Found in a Drawer

On 31 Mar, 18:14, Stephen Hust wrote:
"AndyH" wrote:
Can you help me identify these two Parker pens found in a drawer
recently.

The burgundy one...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 31st 07, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30343473@N00/440706167/

On Mar 31, 2:51 pm, "AndyH" wrote:
Can you help me identify these two Parker pens found in a drawer
recently.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30343473@N00/440706167/

Forum: Pens & Pencils March 31st 07, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By AndyH
Two Parkers Found in a Drawer

Can you help me identify these two Parker pens found in a...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 11th 07, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 14
Posted By AndyH
difference between the two parker converters

On Mar 11, 12:17 am, "yland45" wrote:
What is the difference between the parker twist 'deluxe' piston filler
and the normal, cheaper, pump action one? does one hold more ink...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 11th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 14
Posted By AndyH
difference between the two parker converters

On Mar 11, 12:17 am, "yland45" wrote:
What is the difference between the parker twist 'deluxe' piston filler
and the normal, cheaper, pump action one? does one hold more ink...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 5th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By AndyH
Sheaffer Imperial Touchdown Filling Issue

On Mar 5, 6:35 am, "Brian Ketterling" tweel6...@no-potted-meat-
products-peoplepc.com wrote:
AndyH wrote:
I recently bought a Sheaffer Imperial (mk2) from eBay and when it
arrived I...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 4th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By AndyH
Sheaffer Imperial Touchdown Filling Issue

I recently bought a Sheaffer Imperial (mk2) from eBay and when it
arrived I discovered that the barrel was cracked. When I try to fill
the pen (Mont Blanc black ink) it draws enough ink to write a...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 22nd 07, 04:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By AndyH
What Have I Bought

On Feb 21, 10:13 pm, Jeff Miars wrote:
AndyH wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180085958952

I "won" this on eBay. The description is...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 21st 07, 08:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By AndyH
What Have I Bought

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180085958952

I "won" this on eBay. The description is sparse. At first I thought
that it was a Valiant, but the top looks wrong. Is it an old...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 21st 07, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 59
Posted By AndyH
Waternan Hemisphere Problems

On Feb 20, 4:10 pm, "BL" wrote:
AndyH" wrote:
After weeks of struggling with different inks in my
Waterman Hemisphere and having the sames issues, ink
feed...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 21st 07, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

On Feb 20, 4:10 pm, "BL" wrote:
AndyH" wrote:
After weeks of struggling with different inks in my
Waterman Hemisphere and having the sames issues, ink
feed...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 20th 07, 09:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 59
Posted By AndyH
Waternan Hemisphere Problems

After weeks of struggling with different inks in my Waterman
Hemisphere and having the sames issues, ink feed problems after two
pages, I finally gave up the fight and sent the pen back to...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 8th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By AndyH
US$5 Charity Shop Buy

Look what my partner picked up for me today in the charity shop for
£2.50: -

http://lerwegian.wordpress.com/2007/02/08/bargain-pens/

I am still smiling!!
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 7th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By AndyH
Can you ID this Sheaffer?

My better half was rummaging through the drawers and came up with this
Sheaffer which dates back to her school days about 30 years ago.

Can you tell me what model it is please?

There was also a...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 6th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 3
Posted By AndyH
Air in The Converter

On Feb 6, 4:38 pm, Anonymous wrote:
Converter is not seating properly. Air is coming through
there. Try a different converter if possible.

Boo!!

Needless to say it is just...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 6th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 3
Posted By AndyH
Air in The Converter

On Feb 6, 4:38 pm, Anonymous wrote:
Converter is not seating properly. Air is coming through
there. Try a different converter if possible.

Boo!!

Needless to say it is just...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 6th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By AndyH
Air in The Converter

Whenever I refill my Waterman Hemisphere I end up with small air
bubbles in the ink converter. I wash and thoroughly dry the pen
between fills so I would expect air to be in the ink chamber. I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38