Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes September 19th 18, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer Sonata 1050 Box

Inside my Sonata Box, the control center has a "Sonata" Badge stamped in ink at the top, but not my amp.

Did the amps also have a Sonata Badge at the top or not? How may I determine my amp is the...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 10th 17, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Record is rejected right after it's selected.

Understood. It's why I waited this long to enter
my reply. Not mean't to interrupt your process of
elimination.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 7th 17, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Record is rejected right after it's selected.

More than likely NOT a simple adjustment. It's a very
common symptom caused by a gummed up clutch, (behind the
vertical playing turntable). You may have to find
experienced help, (service call),...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 23rd 16, 02:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Title Strips.............

Is there a template online to type up
original looking pre-printed title strips for
45's? What is the latest and greatest for ease
and authenticity these days? Thanks in advance.
Forum: Juke Boxes March 10th 16, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer 3700/1050 tone arm question:

I have a working 1050 in the house. The tone-arm on this one has threaded adjustable weights attached in the rear, easily adjustable. The manual calls for what sounds like some expensive instrument...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 15, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Tech: Seeburg AY

I have a Seeburg AY that rejects every record B-side, as soon as the tone arm is placed on the record. The box works perfectly on the A-side, rejects at the end of the tune as it should. Any ideas?
Forum: Juke Boxes April 21st 15, 06:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Seeburg V........

Looking to buy. Does anyone know the guy in New Smyrna Beach, Fl that has one for sale? I'm in the Daytona Beach Area, (within 10 miles). Thanks! Ron
Forum: Juke Boxes March 18th 15, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg Tech help

Don't rule out the turn sockets
on each side. Keep your eye on the
starter if possible, while turning the
florescent bulb itself. If the socket
is dirty-bad, you may see the starter
flicker on...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 18th 15, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
General Collecting Question

It's a matter of whether you prefer
the visual approach along with the audible
one.
If the visual approach is not a
factor, the '70's and '80's boxes are great
for breaking out your old...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10