Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aaron W. Hsu
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 20th 09, 05:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 12
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu
Ink Bottles

Tony Belding writes:

I've never tried them, but the Montblanc bottle does look like a good design.

Having used Montblanc bottles quite a lot, I can vouche for their
utility and...
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 18th 07, 05:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu
New MB Starwalker?

Hey all,

What do you all think of the MontBlanc Starwalker with the brushed blue
lacquer type finish? I just went to one of the boutiques and I really
fell in love with the finish and the overall...
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 16th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 8
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu
Question

Don writes:

It seems like my pens with a screw on cap dry out less and also
write more consistent than the push on cap pens. The reverse
side of this is my sccrew on...
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 13th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 53
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu
Fountain Pens. What's the attraction?

The Visitor writes:

They are just littl mb's, the cap does not unscrew and they can use a
plunger or ink cartridge. Burgundy resin and gold plate trim.

If they are...
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 12th 07, 05:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 53
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu
Fountain Pens. What's the attraction?

Harry Blanchard writes:

Don't fly with them

I actually fly somewhat often with my MontBlanc Le Grande and Waterman
(don't know the model), Oh, and I've flown with my...
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 10th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 12
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu
Cheap pen reviews

"Gordon Mattingly" writes:

I wonder if anyone has ever inked a special edition, like one of
Krone's perhaps, just to see if it would really write?

I have wondered the...
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 7th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 53
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu
Fountain Pens. What's the attraction?

The Visitor writes:

Okay guys, I'm curious if anybody will share their reason for liking
fountain pens.

There are many reasons for me. One of the biggest is what I...
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 2nd 07, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu
The New MonteVerde Hand Painted Pens, Opinions?

Norman Haase writes:
On Oct 30, 12:38 am, Aaron W. Hsu arcfide@net wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had purchased any of the MonteVerde Hand
Painted pens and such....
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 30th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu
The New MonteVerde Hand Painted Pens, Opinions?

Hey all! Long time no talk.

I was wondering if anyone had purchased any of the MonteVerde Hand
Painted pens and such. I'd love to see a fountain pen version, as I
really like how they look, but I...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9