Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes April 10th 08, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 477

Have now got a new logic board, all is well wth the mech side now.
Forum: Juke Boxes April 10th 08, 12:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola Max 477

Hi,

Has anyone got an idea on this. Machine plays fine, but one speaker
channel is sounding like the record has a chunk taen out of it. I
think it may be the Capacitors on the crossover board but my...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 2nd 08, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: ROCK-OLA 477

On Feb 28, 4:52*am, thabigwolf wrote:
Rock-ola477Maxhelp needed - Powers up with lights - Power Supply
board has 2 LED Lit. No other lights are lit.

I have the manual...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 29th 08, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 477 Max.... HELP!!!

On Mar 28, 11:51*pm, DRebber wrote:
My first guess would be the cam switches... *especially if the gripper
motor does not stop trying to place the gripper over the...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 08, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 477

On Mar 23, 2:12*pm, Tim Iskander
wrote:
I have a couple of 52499-A's ..
I dont know if they are compatible or not tho.
I had them up on...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 477 Max.... HELP!!!

Hi,
I have a 477 Max, and I need some help here.

Problems.

Any help would be invaluable with this, the mech selects a record,
plays it ok, then the needle won't return, but if you turn the...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 23rd 08, 12:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 477

I have just aquired one of these machines, I have stripped it down and
serviced it, greased it all etc, but, the mech motpr gearing has lost
some teeth, where can I get spares from for this machine,...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7