Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: news
Forum: Juke Boxes November 23rd 08, 08:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By news
Seeburg LPC1 1963

I always use AD149 an these work perfectly well are currently available here
in Europe
Leon
"Ken Layton" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 28th 08, 08:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By news
NSM CD Juke operators manual

Find the NSM manual wich has the needed info at

http://home.scarlet.be/~lb542366/eindex.htm

Leon from http://www.flipper-pinball-fan.be

"TL88427" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 27th 08, 07:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By news
Juke restorations

Hello, afther last month Williams Music Mite juke , now restoring a
Wurlitzer 1800.
See the photo's and video ,one of the last links of my home page , so scroll
down...
This and so much more...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 2nd 08, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By news
TECH: ROCK-OLA 477

John,
Ok but the pages with the dip-switch settings alone will do fine
Thanks

My mail address is leon.b1( at) scarlet.be

"thabigwolf" schreef in...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 1st 08, 06:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By news
TECH: ROCK-OLA 477

Hello, i have a question to for a 477..
How do i set the dipswitches in the coin unit to have 8 plays for one coin ?
Is it possible to download the pages from the manual explaining the settings
, i...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 15th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By news
music mite decals

Hello, i have the decals , if interested mail me privat
leon.b1 at scarlet.be
Leon
one& "only" schreef in
bericht...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 10th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By news
Tech no volume contol

is the volume control on a separated cable? ( not directly on the
amplifier? )
if that is so the connection of the volume control is not longer good, i
think when the connection is broken the volume...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 7th 08, 07:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By news
A very rare juke

Hello, sometimes it stills happens and something rare shows up
have a look at
http://www.pinballeon.com/willjuke/ewilljuke.htm
Leon
Forum: Juke Boxes January 6th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By news
looking to buy or aquire a copy of NSM SILVER SKY manual will pay

Hello ,
you can find a copy of the Siver City manual on my website , have a look at
it perhaps it's about the same and it can help you

The URL
go to http://www.flipper-pinball-fan.be ( english...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 28th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By news
Wurli CD jukebox

Hello, I'm looking for the 3.07 or 3.09 version of the rom for a Wurlitzer
cd juke, is there anyone who can send me the image ??

My mail = leon.b1 at scarlet.be
Thanks!!
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10