Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes July 7th 13, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Problems with my Rowe 100

It has been months since I fired up my jukebox. But the same problems persist. When you turn it on, the cd rack spins, deposits CD's on the player, and then picks them up again. Does that a few...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 2nd 13, 06:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
stuck in initialization mode

I thought I had the right plugs in the right holes. The plug was marked P9 from the previous owner, but obviously he made that mistake, and failed to tell me. What can be done to fix a blown board,...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 1st 13, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
stuck in initialization mode

Maybe found out why the MCC keeps going out. (Might have been my fault) Tell me if this makes sense. On the MCC there is a jack P9, in talking to the man that has been helping me, I mentioned that...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 1st 13, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
stuck in initialization mode

Yes when I did the optical sensor re-alignment, the home light was lit when the cd rack was in the 00 position. I did the re-alignment, the home light, and index lights were on when they should have...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 1st 13, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
stuck in initialization mode

No not that much is invested. Just around $1000. In defense of whee I had the board tested the man has been very helpful, and there could have been something in my jukebox that is sending the err...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 31st 13, 08:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
stuck in initialization mode

AMD Rowe 100 Issues
Found out where my earlier problem was. Bad MCC. Replaced it and no longer have old problems of magazine spinning on start up or, cancel switch not working. HOWEVER, after...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 13, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Rowe AMI CD100 Problems

Pressing the cancel button does nothing. When I first got it the button worked, but not now.
When I first got the jukebox a couple months ago it worked okay. But after loading my CD's into it, and...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 15th 13, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Rowe AMI CD100 Problems

I bought the CCC refurbished from an online repair shop. Sent the MCC to the same place, to have it tested, the gentleman told me that it was working fine.
The man was highly recommended online so I...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 14th 13, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Rowe AMI CD100 Problems

Sorry to keep posting here, but you folks are the pros and I am a newbie that needs help
I still can not get this jukebox to work right. I know the problem has something to do the fact, that when you...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 12th 13, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Detente plunger and adjustment

Need to adjust the Optical sensor on a AMI Rowe CD100b. Now the manual tells me how to do this, but the first step is giving me a problem. I need to push in the detente plunger to reset the carousel...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 8th 13, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Optical sensor

Can someone give me the steps to change the optical sensor. I do have the manuals, but they are somewhat vague. They tell me how to adjust the sensor, they mention a detente plunger, but do not tell...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 7th 13, 08:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Optical sensor

The home light does nothing. The only lights that do anything: (On the MCC)
Rowelink tx: It flashes very bright and fast
Index: flickers dimly at times
CD Comm: Blinks when song is initializing
Scan...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 7th 13, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Optical sensor

What is the purpose of the optical sensor in a Rowe AMI CD100 Jukebox.
I think this is my problem. I have replaced the CCC and I no longer get error messages, but the CD holder continues to rotate...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 1st 13, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Still Doesn't Work

I am wondering if the optical sensor is the problem. According to the manual this could cause the rack to rotate. I did notice that when I opened the machine when I first got. the wires to the...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 31st 12, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Still Doesn't Work

Yes it worked when I got it, it worked fine.
The reason I bought this unit at a higher price was I bought it from Craigslist locally, I figured I would save money from shipping costs by just getting...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 29th 12, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Still Doesn't Work

I did get it to play one song, so everything must work. I think it might be a short, but I don't know.
Even with the new CCC and MCC, the rack starts spinning when you turn it on. I know that is not...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 28th 12, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Still Doesn't Work

Replaced the CCC and The MCC on a Rowe AMI CD-100. Still does not work
When I turn the machine on, the rack spins, and deposits CD's on the player. Then it picks it up places it back in the carousel,...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 24th 12, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
What does the MCC and the CCC actually do

Replacing the CCC in a Rowe AMI jukebox, (the MCC was checked and it is fine) was wondering just what do these devices do?
The player is good as it initializes all the CD's, and the MCC has been...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 19th 12, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble with a new Jukebox

Thank all for your help, I will call Bruce first thing tomorrow.
Forum: Juke Boxes December 18th 12, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble with a new Jukebox

The dollar bill collector has been removed from the machine. The OBA is still there, but the mechanism to collect money is gone
Forum: Juke Boxes December 18th 12, 02:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble with a new Jukebox

Could it be as simple as burnt Cd's, I mean if that is it, I can replace the CD's with factory CD's , and then reset the machine, and re-initialize. I do notice that when the initialization process...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 18th 12, 11:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble with a new Jukebox

The button is in the normal mood, I made sure of that. I did a count on the burnt CD's. There are 20 out of 100.
The player was working okay even after this problem surfaced. I did manage to play a...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 18th 12, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble with a new Jukebox

I do have the manuals for the machine.

Most of the CD's are original, maybe out of 100 10-15 are burnt. They all initialized. Would this cause the problems I describe. The carousel rotating, and not...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 17th 12, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble with a new Jukebox

Just a bought a jukebox for Christmas it is a Rowe AMI CD-100B. When I first got it everything seemed to work fine. After I loaded my music into it, I started to have problems. It has initialized all...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24