Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 4.40 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 20th 15, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola Rock-Ola Legend 6000X 6000 Parts

On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 3:43:02 PM UTC-5, James457 wrote:
Hello All I just received a Rockola Legend 6000x. The problem is that
there is a part missing. I believe it is called the...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 17th 14, 12:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
rowe ami juke box

On Sunday, November 23, 2014 3:43:06 AM UTC-5, tom tale wrote:
hi I have a rowe ami jukebox that I bought. it was set on free play when
I got it but I would like it to go back to accept money....
Forum: Juke Boxes November 11th 14, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
nsm
Posted By [email protected]
nsm

working on nsm floor model was doing odd stuff so we wanted to clean the eye on motor that runs the tray. eye was dirty but now it picks all cd but won't return ones in middle of rack on left...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 14th 14, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Rowe CD 100 Battery

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 5:57:21 PM UTC-4, Tom wrote:
I am looking for a replacement battery for the central control computer in a CD100.

Thanks,

Tom
Forum: Juke Boxes September 14th 14, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 3000X - What to look for - Price Check

On Friday, September 12, 2014 4:32:04 AM UTC-4, Steve Ridge wrote:
In the next week or 2, I'll be purchasing a Rockola 3000X jukebox (2 actually, 1 to restore the other for parts). What are my main...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 11th 14, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
PIONEER CJ-V55 JUKEBOX

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 12:21:43 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Looking for a working player for this jukebox.
best thing you can do is part it out those jukes were nothing but trouble...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 11th 13, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Rowe/AMI CD51 total newbie - initialized but still doesnt playmost of the cds

On May 9, 5:26*pm, Thomas Teeter wrote:
You may have multiple issues involved, but to start with, you need to order a manual for your jukebox so that you can learn how...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 11th 13, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
NSM city 2

On Mar 2, 7:07*pm, " wrote:
On Mar 2, 3:07*pm, John Robertson wrote:

wrote:
how in the world do you get the...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 2nd 13, 11:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
NSM city 2

On Mar 2, 3:07*pm, John Robertson wrote:
wrote:
how in the world do you get the front off this box i need to get to
transfromer * i,m missing 3 or4 *...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 2nd 13, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
msn city 2

On Mar 2, 2:58*pm, " wrote:
how in the world do you get the front off this box i need to get to
transfromer * i,m missing 3 or4 * voltages *hoping there a fuse...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 2nd 13, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
msn city 2

how in the world do you get the front off this box i need to get to
transfromer i,m missing 3 or4 voltages hoping there a fuse or
wire off , i have removed 6 phip heads and 6 hex head but front...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 16th 13, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Help! Seeburg WD-1 Wallmount w serial no.118XX with speakers andvolume built in?

On Feb 7, 10:56*pm, Jimmer wrote:
Hi! I recently bought a Seeburg Wallmount with the intention of using what I could as a computer case. I tear it apart (carefully) and...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 2nd 13, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
stuck in initialization mode

On Feb 2, 12:23*pm, wrote:
I thought I had the right plugs in the right holes. The plug was marked P9 from the previous owner, but obviously he made that mistake, and failed...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 2nd 13, 02:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
stuck in initialization mode

On Feb 1, 5:31*pm, wrote:
Maybe found out why the MCC keeps going out. (Might have been my fault) Tell me if this makes sense. On the MCC there is a jack P9, in talking to...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 1st 13, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rowe AMI CD100F not playing Cd's

On Jan 31, 7:26*pm, mschrock
wrote:
I have a Rowe CD100F. *I put a selection in and it loads the CD, doesn't
spin, unloads it, reloads it again, doesn't...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 1st 13, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
stuck in initialization mode

On Feb 1, 6:54*am, wrote:
No not that much is invested. Just around $1000. In defense of whee I had the board tested the man has been very helpful, and there could have been...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 1st 13, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
stuck in initialization mode

On Jan 31, 2:59*pm, wrote:
AMD Rowe 100 Issues
Found out where my earlier problem was. Bad MCC. Replaced it and no longer have old problems of magazine spinning on start up...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 29th 13, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
duke ellington records

On Jan 8, 8:33*pm, pj wrote:
A friend brought over some records from an estate sale. They are in a
manilla envelope 33 rpm, small center hole.The envelope reads as
Forum: Juke Boxes January 26th 13, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
std2

On Jan 20, 7:34*pm, " wrote:
i have a std2 *that was picking up selections now it don,t but every
once in awhile it will pickup a record *i know there was a...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 21st 13, 12:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
std2

i have a std2 that was picking up selections now it don,t but every
once in awhile it will pickup a record i know there was a trick with
a d cell battery but forgot how and where to do it
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 13, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Rowe AMI CD100 Problems

On Jan 15, 9:30*pm, wrote:
Pressing the cancel button does nothing. When I first got it the button worked, but not now.
When I first got the jukebox a couple months ago it...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 15th 13, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Rowe AMI CD100 Problems

On Jan 15, 5:22*pm, wrote:
I bought the CCC refurbished from an online repair shop. Sent the MCC to the same place, to have it tested, the gentleman told me that it was...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 15th 13, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Rowe AMI CD100 Problems

On Jan 13, 8:27*pm, wrote:
Sorry to keep posting here, but you folks are the pros and I am a newbie that needs help
I still can not get this jukebox to work right. I know...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 12th 13, 02:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Detente plunger and adjustment

On Jan 11, 6:03*pm, wrote:
Need to adjust the Optical sensor on a AMI Rowe CD100b. Now the manual tells me how to do this, but the first step is giving me a problem. I need...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 7th 13, 02:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Optical sensor

On Monday, January 7, 2013 6:58:25 AM UTC-5, wrote:
What is the purpose of the optical sensor in a Rowe AMI CD100 Jukebox.

I think this is my problem. I have replaced the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59