Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: McDuseldick
Forum: Juke Boxes June 22nd 11, 11:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By McDuseldick
NSM silver sky manual/programing

On 11 Jun., 20:32, mike wrote:
Just picked up a nice NSM silver sky juke box and Cant find any
manuals for it...Right now I can only play one song at a time. Anyone
Forum: Juke Boxes December 10th 10, 07:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By McDuseldick
Rock-ola 454 Jukebox help

On 16 Nov., 01:02, Dovers wrote:
Hi

I have a problem with my 454 Jukebox

After playing a 45 the gripper that chooses the record gets stuck in
the...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 10th 10, 07:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By McDuseldick
Authorization code for NSM Galaxy jukebox

On 5 Dez., 10:17, Andy Bilton Andy.Bilton.
wrote:
Hi all,

A friend has recently acquired an NSM Galaxy CD jukebox.

He is trying to adjust some of the...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 14th 10, 06:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By McDuseldick
What is this ??: Wurlitzer MC Tester

On 30 Okt., 18:33, Mexa wrote:
Hi

Anyone that know what a Wurlitzer MC Tester 80140 is ? You can see a
picture here :http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=s60uif&s=7

Forum: Juke Boxes September 18th 10, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By McDuseldick
Tech ? NSM wall mount Hyperbeam lighting

On 27 Aug., 02:46, d rock wrote:
The sides of the front that are red and blue plus the two strips at
teh top that light up and look almost like neon. *What type of bulb
Forum: Juke Boxes July 8th 10, 10:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By McDuseldick
Rock-Ola 1468-- T.T. to fast

On 7 Jul., 05:08, "Bob E." wrote:
jukeboxrobert wrote:
I have a 1468 R-O that runs to fast. I tested it with a tach. It's not
much, but just enough to be able to tell....
Forum: Juke Boxes July 1st 10, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By McDuseldick
Newbie purchase question

On 29 Jun., 03:39, indy5mike wrote:
I am thinking of purchasing a Rowe Saturn CD Jukebox. It is my first
box and it appears to be in good condition, is this a good...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 29th 10, 10:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By McDuseldick
NSM City IV

On 27 Mai, 01:40, EmTee wrote:
Anyone have experiance with an NSM City IV (4) ? I need Help !!!!!

What's up man?
Forum: Juke Boxes June 29th 10, 10:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By McDuseldick
NSM City IV

On 27 Mai, 01:40, EmTee wrote:
Anyone have experiance with an NSM City IV (4) ? I need Help !!!!!

Waht's up man?
Forum: Juke Boxes May 25th 10, 10:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By McDuseldick
Rockola 444 selection question

On 4 Apr., 15:10, "mjpiscze" wrote:
I am working on a Rockola 444 and haveing a bit of a problem with making selections. If I select A-E and any number it workes great, but...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 26th 09, 09:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By McDuseldick
Rock Ola 470: turntable does not rotate

Hi Neil

Turn off power and pull power cord and then check the upper 2 fuses
(all slow-blow) and also (I think) the 3 fuses inside the power unit.
Also check turntable connector under turntable. If...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 25th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By McDuseldick
NSM Prestige es 160 problem

On 11 Dez., 00:49, Mark wrote:
I have owned my machine since 1996 and have had no problems until just
recently. When the music selection was entered, the record drive...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 1st 09, 11:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By McDuseldick
Tech: Please Help / NSM Firebird Jukebox Volume Issue

On 13 Jun., 01:20, postman516 wrote:
On Jun 12, 7:43 am, KR wrote:

On Jun 12, 2:29 pm, postman516 wrote:

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13