Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jukeboxnut[_2_]
Forum: Juke Boxes March 23rd 11, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By jukeboxnut[_2_]
E-120 Help

If I understand correctly, I had a similar problem with an F. It was
mechanical-- the bar that gets knocked to the up position (that turns
on the carriage motor) was not moving freely
on all banks of...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 16th 11, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By jukeboxnut[_2_]
161 Seeburg Credit woes

Thanks, I'll keep looking. Just to make sure, the machine worked just
fine on coins for the past couple of years.

Brad

On Mar 15, 9:48*pm, "Arthur Dent" wrote:
I don't...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 15th 11, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By jukeboxnut[_2_]
161 Seeburg Credit woes

I've googled and prodded- thought this would be an easy fix. Credit
wheel is working as it should, no stuck coins, but the latch solenoid
stays engaged even when there are clearly no credits left. I...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 19th 11, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By jukeboxnut[_2_]
Loudness and Volume

Thanks for reminding me to play my 1454! I just played 6 tunes on it,
love that machine! It doesn't *sound* like I have a VLC on my 1454
either. Funny, because it does sound like my Tempo II has one,...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 19th 11, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By jukeboxnut[_2_]
Updates to New Jukebox Community

Great idea, and I know this has been mentioned before, IcollectJukes
would be SO much more inviting...
A couple of design changbes and 8 bucks to godaddy and it looks like
that's it. Easy! Give it a...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 16th 10, 02:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By jukeboxnut[_2_]
Boomerang Grill Monogram for 1960 Rock-Ola Tempo ll

I bought one from Bill Butterfield awhile back. I think I have a
broken one with a chunk missing somewhere.
Ck with Bill and Durfee.Need their emails addresses?
Brad

On Mar 15, 6:43*pm, GOCATGO...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 3rd 10, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By jukeboxnut[_2_]
Rock Ola 1434 Drive Belt

Go for the real deal, not the cacuum cleaner variety.

Great juke to restore! Did you restore yours recently?
Here is mine.
http://www.jukeboxnut.com/1434.html
Brad

On Mar 1, 12:00*pm,...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 14th 10, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By jukeboxnut[_2_]
W 1100 coin parts needed

from manual- (page number)
50140 slug chute (pg 35)
4999 arm & bracket assem (pg 34)
49972 scaveng mech/bell crank assemb (pg 35)

Thanks, Brad
http://www.jukeboxnut.com
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8