Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gasprey
Forum: Books August 31st 06, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By gasprey
Swap Links with Collectors Website?

I gave it some more thought and I would like to answer your question
more fully. It is clear from your email that you do not want to
participate in publishing your collection on my website, which I...
Forum: Books August 31st 06, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By gasprey
Swap Links with Collectors Website?

Thanks for your reply.

Sam wrote:
Gasprey,
While I may enjoy showing off my modest collection to family and a
few friends, why would I want to advertise over the internet? It
seems...
Forum: Dolls August 30th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
Swap Links with Collectors Website?

Hi,

Is there anyone that is interested in swapping links, you can visit my
website at http://www.proud-collector.com/ to see if it is a site you
would be interested in linking to. My links page can...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport August 30th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
Swap Links with Collectors Website?

Hi,

Is there anyone that is interested in swapping links, you can visit my
website at http://www.proud-collector.com/ to see if it is a site you
would be interested in linking to. My links page can...
Forum: Card discussions August 30th 06, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
Swap Links with Collectors Website?

Hi,

Is there anyone that is interested in swapping links, you can visit my
website at http://www.proud-collector.com/ to see if it is a site you
would be interested in linking to. My links page can...
Forum: Books August 30th 06, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By gasprey
Swap Links with Collectors Website?

Hi,

Is there anyone that is interested in swapping links, you can visit my
website at http://www.proud-collector.com/ to see if it is a site you
would be interested in linking to. My links page can...
Forum: General August 30th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
Swap Links with Collectors Website?

Hi,

Is there anyone that is interested in swapping links, you can visit my
website at http://www.proud-collector.com/ to see if it is a site you
would be interested in linking to. My links page can...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 30th 06, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
Swap Links with Collectors Website?

Hi,

Is there anyone that is interested in swapping links, you can visit my
website at http://www.proud-collector.com/ to see if it is a site you
would be interested in linking to. My links page can...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps August 29th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New FREE Collectors Website!

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: US Stamps August 29th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.us
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New FREE Collectors Website!

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Autographs August 29th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
Check Out Autograph Collections on my Website

There are three new autograph collections posted on my website with
some pictures to look at, I'm told by the collector that they have
thousands of autographs and would be posting them to my website...
Forum: Dolls August 29th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
Check Out Doll Collection on my Website

Here is a new doll collection on my website, come back again because
I'm told that the collector will add pictures for their giant doll
collection (650 dolls).

Here's the...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 27th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New FREE Collectors Website!

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 27th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New FREE Collectors Website!

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Autographs August 27th 06, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 27th 06, 02:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 14
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Marketplace August 26th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: General Discussion August 26th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: General August 26th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Hockey August 26th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Football (US) August 26th 06, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Basketball August 26th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Baseball August 26th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Card discussions August 26th 06, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.collecting.cards.discuss,rec.collecting.cards.non-sports,rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By gasprey
New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport August 26th 06, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.collecting.cards.discuss,rec.collecting.cards.non-sports,rec.collecting.dolls