Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gerhard Reichert
Forum: General Discussion November 16th 09, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
6 on line exhibits from AuktionHouse Ch. Gaertner, Germany

"Bret Janik" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
46th Weekends news: http://www.exponet.info/

From Auktionshaus Christoph Gaertner GmbH & Co.,...
Forum: General Discussion July 27th 09, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Sweden query.

Hi Rodney,

as You know I am not an English native speaker. Of course it is an colour
error, not a discoloration.

I have only the German version of a short history of this stamp...
Forum: General Discussion July 8th 09, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Perfin ID, New-York, 1927

"rodney" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Perfin slanting upwards towards rhs.
something like
CC
CS?
I have nothing like...
Forum: General Discussion June 22nd 09, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
perfins of France: was Some German Perfins.

Hi Sir rodney,

for France You can look in this book :

ANCOPER: Timbres Perfores France et Colonies 2. Edition 1990

have a fine day
Forum: General Discussion June 22nd 09, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Some German Perfins.

"rodney" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
http://cjoint.com/data/gvwVsMpXoK.htm

Hello from Bavaria,

for perfins exists...
Forum: General Discussion June 15th 09, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 23
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Looking for a digital perf guage.

"rodney" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hi Jerry,
thanks very much, I'll go through your post after this.
I am not...
Forum: General Discussion May 15th 09, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 17
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
I'm back, somewhat.

"Ralphael1" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am still confined to the "home" and in isolation. I feel good, no
Forum: General Discussion April 24th 09, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Ralphael.

"rodney" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Indeed Blair,
but I can imagine how prickly he must be at the moment ...
Forum: General Discussion April 20th 09, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 25
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
(RCSD) Loyyeries and Stamps was Austria : seek cover comments.

"Tony Vella" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

snip

Since the dawn of time, Man has believed in Destiny. The term
"lottery" derives from lotto, the Italian word for Destiny,...
Forum: General Discussion April 8th 09, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 12
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
A non-speculative printing office. Was: A speculative exercise in revisionary theological hagiography.

"Victor Manta" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
"rodney" wrote in message
Forum: General Discussion April 3rd 09, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Germany ID 50pf cind

Hello Sir Rodney,

here is another link from Ebay that matches Your...
Forum: General Discussion April 3rd 09, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Germany ID 50pf cind

"rodney" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Donning the oxygen mask, the antiseptic mittens
and the tinfoil hat, the latest...
Forum: General Discussion March 31st 09, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Seek ID 15k.

"rodney" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
http://cjoint.com/data/ecnsZ5KMWB.htm

Thankyou.

Hi Rodney,
Forum: General Discussion March 24th 09, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Yvert online?

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi Gerhard,

I am sure you are right about the legality of the...
Forum: General Discussion March 23rd 09, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Yvert online?

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi Joshua

Just found this. Check it out:
Forum: General Discussion March 19th 09, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Please help for identify the 50pf Bavaria Bayern stamp.

"Peter Baumann" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
John Mycroft schrieb:
Hi, Anton

It's hard to judge the colour from the picture...
Forum: General Discussion March 3rd 09, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 14
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Germany ID.

"rodney" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hi Gerhard,
thank you, it confirmed my guess,
I don't know how these...
Forum: General Discussion February 26th 09, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 16
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
5 mark numeral pls help me to identify the stamp see picture

"Peter Baumann" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Gerhard Reichert schrieb:
rodney schrieb:
That may still suggest a black...
Forum: General Discussion December 23rd 08, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Delcampe

"Ralphael1" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In this group it was suggested I look into Delcampe. I have never...
Forum: General Discussion July 3rd 08, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 12
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Kindly lend me a cricket bat for when the postman comes 'round

"Joshua McGee" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
A graphical argument in favor:

http://cjoint.com/?hdgXOJSBdN

All...
Forum: General Discussion April 17th 08, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
West German(pre-unification) postmarks

"Peter Baumann" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
malcolm schrieb:
Can any of you "boffins" identify a couple of postmarks please -...
Forum: General Discussion December 10th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 17
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
A kosher eBay practice?

"Sir F. A. Rien" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Perhaps it's the language differences, but your comment;
I hope Bobstamps...
Forum: General Discussion November 23rd 07, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 16
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
(RCSD) Logo on postcard

"Peter Baumann" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Gerhard Reichert schrieb:
"Tony Vella" schrieb im...
Forum: General Discussion November 23rd 07, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 16
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
(RCSD) Logo on postcard

"Tony Vella" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
http://cjoint.com/data/lxcfS7Tre4.htm

A young lady friend of mine has just...
Forum: General Discussion September 4th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
(RCSD) Harry Potter ~ meet the players.

"Rod" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

In 100years time, probably will be voted the
best Childrens book/s, of all...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36