Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 21st 16, 01:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
AMI D80 help

My AMI D 80 stopped rejecting the records, the switch does not seem to do anything when the tonearm gets to the end of the record, all wires are securely attached to the switch. Help please?
Forum: Juke Boxes November 27th 14, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
WTB.... Parts for Antique Appartus CD countertop juke

Well I need some parts for an Antique Appartus CD jukebox, so far everyone has laughed but I will keep trying. I need the single row digital display, and the amp. Working parts of course.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 16th 13, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Opinions wanted

So many years ago I bought a new Antique Aparatus CD countertop jukebox that used AMI / Rowe parts. Apparently something major happened because the amp has many shorted parts and the internal speaker...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 18th 13, 06:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg VL-200 help

A side plays perfectly all the time, B side needle lands on record and immediately rejects....help please.
Forum: Juke Boxes March 11th 12, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg G HELP

This is a very long story and I am so confused. I bought a Seeburg G with awful sound - low volume and no depth (sounds like am radio). So I send the amp out to be rebuilt and test the cartridge to...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 17th 12, 02:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg juke tech needed

I need a Seeburg juke tech in Monmouth County New Jersey for a model
G. WD Jim from Keansburg need not respond.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 17th 11, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
WTB...45's with printed tags

Subject says it all looking for new ecords for my Seeburg G with
printed tags.
Forum: Juke Boxes September 28th 10, 02:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Antique Apparatus CD juke repair

I am in Toms River New Jersey and have an Antique Apparatus CD jukebox
that stopped working. Anyone know who repairs these?
Forum: Juke Boxes February 14th 10, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg C sound HELP

So my seeburg c lost sound, after reading the manual and doing many
things I found that when I unplug the mute plug it has very low sound
(like an am radio). Also I notice that the 6sk7 tube does not...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 1st 09, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg cartridge needed

Where can I get a red head cartridge (it holds the "t" needles) ? I
hope I am using the correct technical terms.
Forum: Juke Boxes August 10th 09, 08:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg C amp needed

I would like to purchase a Seeburg C amp that has been redone and is
ready to just put in the jukebox. The reason for this is I just picked
up a box and the amp is missing. I am in Toms River New...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 20th 09, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
AMI D80 help

The box has been working well for many years, now when you select a
song it goes to the proper selection but does not take the record out
of the magazine. The turmtable is spinning and the lights are...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 10th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AMI D80 part needed

I need a good working motor for an AMI D 80 jukebox that drives the
bicycle chain that moves the turntable assembly back and forth. Any
help is greatly appreciated.
Forum: Juke Boxes July 17th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
AMI D 80 question

The motor that drives the chain is missing a brush, where can I get it
from?
Forum: Juke Boxes June 22nd 07, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg G question

I have the opportunity to pick up a non working Seeburg G for $500.
The cabinet is solid, the chrome is pitted, it needs mirrors, the 5U4
tube is missing and the mech is stuck. Should I buy or run...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 3rd 07, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 1448 dress cap

Subject line says it all, need one without cracks.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 23rd 06, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
records with printed tags

Where can I buy individual 45's with printed jukebox tags, or just
individual records and I can do the tags myself.
Forum: Juke Boxes August 31st 06, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg Mech rebuild

Anyone in New Jersey that can clean, adjust and make my mech work like
new.
Forum: Juke Boxes August 28th 06, 07:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
AMI D 80

I misplaced my manual, how do I adjust where the tonearm lands at the
outer edge of the record. I have a D40 manual but it is different.
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19