Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: howard rubin
Forum: Coins January 23rd 07, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By howard rubin
FA: 1 & 2 & 5 rupee coins not made in INDIA

230081955666

cannot seem to get the hot link to work

lots more INDIA COINS in other auctions
Forum: Paper Money January 23rd 07, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By howard rubin
FA: 2 and 5 rupee notes

230081932717

see my other auctions for sequential 10 rupee notes UNC and no holes

about 70 UNC 10 rupee notes not on ebay...interested? email me or leave
a message on the NG

lots of coins, too

Forum: Coins January 20th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By howard rubin
FA: SILVER RUPEES, SILVER EAGLES, BULLION

Been in India for about a month and have some OLD silver rupees, 1/2
rupees, 1/4 rupees
usual silver eagles and a few US mint sets, some paise, too.
also for those of you who collect notes: UNC 10...
Forum: Coins December 2nd 06, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.papermoney,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By howard rubin
packets of $25 singles to SCOTT

Scott wrote:
I've done this for years as gifts, I work in a print shop and pad things
all the time.

Scott

Forum: Paper Money December 2nd 06, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.papermoney,rec.collecting.coins

Scott wrote:
I've done this for years as gifts, I work in a print shop and pad things
all the time.

Scott

Forum: Coins December 1st 06, 09:40 PM Posted to [email protected],rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.papermoney,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By howard rubin
packets of $25 singles

My local bank has NEW padded on one edge sequencial ones. $25.00 per pad

any idea how to list them for ebay?

Howard
Forum: Paper Money December 1st 06, 09:40 PM Posted to [email protected],rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.papermoney,rec.collecting.coins