Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: newtjr
Forum: Juke Boxes September 30th 12, 12:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By newtjr
What's the best stereo cartridge for a AMI F120?

On Sep 20, 8:16*pm, indy-gus wrote:
indy-gus

I have a G120. I switched to a Stanton 400v3 cartridge. Improved
sound. Still available on Ebay. Minor height adjustment....
Forum: Juke Boxes April 11th 11, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By newtjr
1977 468

On Apr 6, 8:25*pm, pbetters2000yahoo.com.
wrote:
Just purchased a 1977 468 for $75.00 hope I didn't pay to much the
cabinet is in good shape...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 26th 11, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By newtjr
Wurlitzer Models 3200 / 3210 series Americana II of 1968

On Mar 24, 7:53*am, Vee wrote:
I need the front glass for this jukebox
If anyone has one let's talk.

--
Vee

Try Thorpe Music Co. Jim Thorpe phone #...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 8th 11, 07:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By newtjr
Rock-Ola turntable grommets

On Mar 7, 7:12*pm, Tony Miklos wrote:
Anyone know a cheap source for these grommets? *(also used on many 45
turntables) *I see Victory Glass has them for $2/piece, anyone...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 6th 11, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By newtjr
rock-ola 448

On Mar 5, 12:53*pm, aiden cann aiden.cann.
wrote:
hi,
my jukebox only selects now and then not every time, any help
aiden

--
aiden cann

Aiden, don't know...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 15th 11, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By newtjr
W2900 selects wrong record

I have a Wurlitzer W2900 that selects the wrong record. If I select D1
it plays D2. It is setting the correct pin. If I trip pin for C0 it
plays D1. The backstop pawls have not been moved or tampered...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 30th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By newtjr
W3100

On Dec 29, 5:52*pm, newtjr wrote:
On Dec 28, 11:01*pm, John Robertson wrote:

newtjr wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:23 pm, John Robertson...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 29th 10, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By newtjr
W3100

On Dec 28, 11:01*pm, John Robertson wrote:
newtjr wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:23 pm, John Robertson wrote:
newtjr wrote:
I have a Wurlitzer 3100 that...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 29th 10, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By newtjr
W3100

On Dec 28, 7:23*pm, John Robertson wrote:
newtjr wrote:
I have a Wurlitzer 3100 that will that the solenoid will only latch if
I remove the cover on the Ry1 relay and...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 28th 10, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By newtjr
W3100

I have a Wurlitzer 3100 that will that the solenoid will only latch if
I remove the cover on the Ry1 relay and manually close the contacts
(the relay will stay energized & select light will come on)....
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10