Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: michaelatcddstamps
Forum: Marketplace February 15th 09, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
A380 FLOWN first flight cover Qantas Syd-Sin-London 4 sale on eBay

just to let you know I have one of the inaugural Qantas A380, Sydney -
Singapore - London, flown first flight covers for sale on eBay. see
a...
Forum: General Discussion January 3rd 09, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
Happy New Year to everyone

I am finding time to read the boards.. seems everyone busy with
family and life I expect. Happy New year to you all.

My writings are too long for here and may not interest you all but if
you want...
Forum: Marketplace August 18th 08, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
GB lots, A380 First Flight Covers

These are just some of what I have just listed on ebay (user ID is
michaelatcddstamps) and stampoffers www.stampoffers.com (user ID is
cddstamps) Most lots start at 99c Hope you have a few...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps August 18th 08, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
GB lots, A380 First Flight covers and more

These are just some of what I have just listed on ebay (user ID is
michaelatcddstamps) and www.stampoffers.com (user ID is
cddstamps) Most lots start at 99c Hope you have a few minutes to
have...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps December 11th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
A380 signed first flight cover -charity auction

Hello everyone, it has been some 2 plus months since we celebrated
the A380 first flights and I have finally got myself in a position to
do my small piece to add to the wonderful gesture Singapore...
Forum: Marketplace December 11th 07, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
A380 signed first flight cover -charity auction

Hello everyone, it has been some 2 plus months since we celebrated
the A380 first flights and I have finally got myself in a position to
do my small piece to add to the wonderful gesture Singapore...
Forum: US Stamps October 14th 07, 11:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.us
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
A380 .... 8 days to go

until I leave for Singapore. So I thought I would start to promote my
A380 flight covers. You may be interested.. and maybe don't read my
blog :-) so I thought I'd tell you anyway.. if that is...
Forum: General Discussion October 14th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
A380 .... 8 days to go

until I leave for Singapore. So I thought I would start to promote my
A380 flight covers. You may be interested.. and maybe don't read my
blog :-) so I thought I'd tell you anyway.. if that is...
Forum: Marketplace October 14th 07, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
A380 .... 8 days to go

until I leave for Singapore. So I thought I would start to promote my
A380 flight covers. You may be interested.. and maybe don't read my
blog :-) so I thought I'd tell you anyway.. if that is...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps January 7th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 2
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
Halloween stamp chat :-)

Don, Hello, maybe some of the material will be useful.. that is
something you need to judge..

perhaps my own blog might be better .. I write about all sorts of
stamp topics.. and some general...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps July 8th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
GB stamps QE II set - Cat value £40 ...as prize this week

hi.. if you are not reading http://blog.michael.dodd.com

or http://cddstamps.blogspot.com then can I modestly say you are
missing out...

and if you know your GB and are a short a few early QEII...
Forum: US Stamps July 8th 06, 12:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.us
Replies: 0
Posted By michaelatcddstamps
GB stamps QE II set - Cat value £40 ...as prize this week

hi.. if you are not reading http://blog.michael.dodd.com

or http://cddstamps.blogspot.com then can I modestly say you are
missing out...

and if you know your GB and are a short a few early QEII...
Forum: Marketplace July 8th 06, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace