Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rufcar
Forum: Juke Boxes December 4th 17, 05:07 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Rufcar
Was able to get it all correct. There was some...

Was able to get it all correct. There was some thick grease on the switching lever and once cleamed it again shut off. Had to clean all surfaces several times and all plugs. There us a circuit on...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 20th 17, 09:40 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Rufcar
John Robertson, I re-cleaned all contacts. I...

John Robertson, I re-cleaned all contacts. I removed 3 relays took off there covers and cleaned those contacts. Here is what is happening:
I put in a coin make a selection it rotates and always makes...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 20th 17, 04:55 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Rufcar
I have the repo manual but it does not show any...

I have the repo manual but it does not show any fault repairs. Just runs you through how it all works. I will try and re-clean it all once more but I believe it's more a circuit problem. I'll get...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 20th 17, 12:00 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Rufcar
Rockola 442,443

Hi new to the group. I have had this rockola 442 443 a long time and had it perfect but let it sit about 2 years in my heated and humidity controlled garage. 1st off everything works and plays except...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4