CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FS: Stone Cold Steve Austin WWF Action Figure Federation Fighter RARE (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=231457)

mrsparkle48045 November 1st 07 08:50 PM

FS: Stone Cold Steve Austin WWF Action Figure Federation Fighter RARE

World Wrestling Federation F2 Federation Fighters, "Stone Cold" Steve
Austin Action Figure. 1999 Titan Sports. Rare version with hunting
jacket, army fatigues and bow & arrow. Also comes with black and red
Austin 3:16 t-shirt. Never removed from box, box has never been
opened. Mint, from non-smoking home. $40 OBO
I accept paypal or money order. Pick up available in the Detroit area
or I can ship to you. Email me for pics: