CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rockola 1428 center plastic (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=194392)

pennyarcadecollector November 15th 06 06:44 AM

Rockola 1428 center plastic

Years ago I saw an article about fixing the warping of a center plastic
on a Rockola 1428. A month ago, I was lucky enough to acquire one
locally and the center plastic is great except for the bow. Not sure
whether I saw it in Always Jukin' or some where else. It had something
to do with placing it between two pieces of wood? and applying heat I
think? I do not want to try this until I clarify this. Does anyone
know of this article or can help?
Thanks