CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Nsm Firebird Error 70 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324493)

[email protected] August 17th 18 12:07 AM

Nsm Firebird Error 70

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 7:13:46 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hello everyone. Just picked up a NSM Firebird that is throwing a ER 70 code that blinks ER 80 once in awhile. Any ideas?

Hi there,

We have an NSM Galaxy unit that is doing the exact same thing! Having a really hard time finding an answer - if you do come across it, would you mind please letting me know?

Thanks so much!

John Robertson August 17th 18 12:57 AM

Nsm Firebird Error 70

On 2018/08/16 4:07 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 7:13:46 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hello everyone. Just picked up a NSM Firebird that is throwing a ER 70 code that blinks ER 80 once in awhile. Any ideas?

Hi there,

We have an NSM Galaxy unit that is doing the exact same thing! Having a really hard time finding an answer - if you do come across it, would you mind please letting me know?

Thanks so much!

If there is a battery in the computer check it. It may have failed or is
close to failing giving erratic errors.

I don't have the time to look up the error codes, but that info should
be in the operators manual. I recommend you get that and read the
troubleshooting section...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com