CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Signed, First Edition of LEGEND by David Gemmell (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320784)

AnteVirus April 10th 12 12:49 PM

Signed, First Edition of LEGEND by David Gemmell

Hi,

I am thinking about selling my prized first edition of David Gemmell's Legend (signed) and was wondering how I go about putting a value on it (please, no sarcastic comments about Mr Gemmell's writing).

I want to put it on eBay but can't find another one for sale anywhere in Google.

Help much appreciated, thanks.

AV

Francis A. Miniter[_2_] April 11th 12 05:23 AM

On 4/10/2012 7:49 AM, AnteVirus wrote:
Hi,

I am thinking about selling my prized first edition of David Gemmell's
Legend (signed) and was wondering how I go about putting a value on it
(please, no sarcastic comments about Mr Gemmell's writing).

I want to put it on eBay but can't find another one for sale anywhere in
Google.

Help much appreciated, thanks.

AV

Do a search on used.addall.com . Be sure to carefully
compare publisher, edition, printing, and condition.
Alternatively, or additionally, do an advanced search on
abebooks.com . Remember, these are asking prices, not as
sold prices.

eBay is probably NOT the way to sell it unless you put a
reserve price on it. You would probably be better off
listing it with one of the online book services.

--
Francis A. Miniter

Mesure is Medicine þauh þou muche ȝeor[n]e.
Al nis not good to þe gost þat þe bodi lykeþ,
Ne lyflode to þe licam þat leof is to þe soule.

William Langland, The Vision of Piers Plowman
Passus I, lines 33 - 35