CollectingBanter

-   Worldwide Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Selling Polynesian stamps in London? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=225541)

Lou August 31st 07 09:41 PM

Selling Polynesian stamps in London?

I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go to
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?

Rod September 1st 07 02:06 AM

On Sep 1, 4:41 am, Lou wrote:
I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go to
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?

G'day Lou,
I don't understand the term VFNH.
can you explain please?
I see it referenced via Google, but not
defined anywhere.
How does it differ to a Mint never hinged MNH?

Scott September 1st 07 02:51 AM

Selling Polynesian stamps in London?

"Rod" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:41 am, Lou wrote:
I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?

G'day Lou,
I don't understand the term VFNH.
can you explain please?
I see it referenced via Google, but not
defined anywhere.
How does it differ to a Mint never hinged MNH?

Rod, my guess would be Very Fine Never Hinged combining stamp condition with
gum condition.

Scott out.

Lou September 1st 07 07:09 AM

Selling Polynesian stamps in London?

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:51:05 -0400, Scott wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:41 am, Lou wrote:
I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?

G'day Lou,
I don't understand the term VFNH.
can you explain please?
I see it referenced via Google, but not
defined anywhere.
How does it differ to a Mint never hinged MNH?

Rod, my guess would be Very Fine Never Hinged combining stamp condition with
gum condition.

Correct. Very fine, never hinged.

/ Lou

Blair (TC) September 1st 07 07:38 PM

On Aug 31, 4:41 pm, Lou wrote:
I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go to
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?

Probably Stanley Gibbons on the Strand.but
You might get more in Paris or selling via ebay.

Blair