CollectingBanter

-   US Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Classic US covers on Yahoo Auctions starting at 20 cents each (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=133166)

Phil June 12th 05 03:29 PM

Classic US covers on Yahoo Auctions starting at 20 cents each

I have several classic US covers, stamped and stamped envelopes up on Yahoo
Auctions. Starting bid on each is 20 cents. I will be listing many more over
the next week or so as I am disposing of my postal accumulations. Please
check them out. Also have some 1950-ish commercial covers from the Union of
Soutgh Africa ans South West Africa , some with multiple high denomination
stamps.

Yahoo has dropped all fees, listing and final, on their auctions. Since the
sell
cost is now zero, I can list a lot of items at a price that I could not list
them for
on eBay because eBay fees eat up the sell price..

http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo....orrectness_sux

Thanks

Phil