CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   NSM Prestige ES160,ES160 II,Do they have the same mech? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6999)

Jjmscf August 31st 03 04:18 PM

NSM Prestige ES160,ES160 II,Do they have the same mech?

I have an NSM Prestige ES 160(Chrome around the edges ,not flashing lights) in
beautiful shape except it's missing the mech.I was wondering if the mech on an
NSM Prestige ES 160 II(the one with the flashing lights)is the same.There's one
on ebay that doesn't work and it's real close to me.Even if the mech has a
problem at least I would have something to work with if they're the same.Any
info appreciated.Only a a little over a day left.

Merlin Amusements August 31st 03 07:36 PM

Nope, different. The II uses DC voltage and the one with the chrome uses AC.
The II's can use both because the centrale has a switch, but the older juke
does not have it.
Mike

Jjmscf August 31st 03 10:43 PM

What else is different?How much of mine could be used to service the ES 160
II?Or should I just leave it alone and look for a mech?