CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FS: 1976 "The Greatest Muhammad Ali: My Own Story" Autobiography Book (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109599)

Jim Sinclair June 28th 03 05:47 AM

FS: 1976 "The Greatest Muhammad Ali: My Own Story" Autobiography Book

1976 "The Greatest Muhammad Ali: My Own Story" Autobiography Book

I have for sale the out-of-print, hardcover edition "The Greatest Muhammad
Ali: My Own Story" by Muhammad Ali (1976). The hardcover edition contains 413
pages of text profiling the life of World Heavyweight Champion, Muhammad Ali.
Front Cover Excerpt:
"This is the book-the story that only Muhammad Ali can tell. Everyone knows
the record; a handfull know the man; but only Muhammad Ali knows his
life-as he lived it. Muhammad Ali is the greatest, and this is his book."
The "The Greatest Muhammad Ali: My Own Story" out-of-print, hardcover edition
is in excellent condition.
Price $45. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you