CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HELP! Seeburg USC2 Problem (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8476)

DJ September 16th 04 01:26 AM

HELP! Seeburg USC2 Problem

Hi. When I selected a record it played the record and now it won't eject the
record or let me select another one.
Any thoughts on what to do next?

Thanks in advance.

DJ

Seeburg USC2

Rob September 16th 04 05:08 PM

Hi. For starters, make sure your mechanism (clutch especially) is
"well oiled" and lubricated. If you don't have a manual for the
jukebox, one can be obtained from Victory Glass, or other jukebox
parts distributors. If the oiling doesn't help alleviate the problem,
check for an electronic problem with the trip circuit. I've
encountered many of this type of problems, and with few/rare
exceptions, it's usually a lubrication problem from many years of lack
of "maintenance". Rob

DJ September 17th 04 12:55 AM

Thanks.