CollectingBanter

-   Hockey (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   BDSM in BDSM mpeg (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=258675)

Linda C October 15th 08 06:28 PM

BDSM in BDSM mpeg

On Oct 15, 9:22*am, wrote:
BDSMhttp://youtubeplayer.byethost9.com/jpeg/bdsm.htmlBDSM

DO NOT click on this link. I accidentally hit it and it wanted me to
install something and its nothing but porn. disgusting spammers!

Judy October 19th 08 01:46 PM

BDSM in BDSM mpeg

thanks for the head's up! Luckily my ISP's filters are also working - did
not get this thread.

Edward A. Falk October 21st 08 06:37 AM

BDSM in BDSM mpeg

In article ,
Linda C wrote:
On Oct 15, 9:22*am, wrote:

DO NOT click on this link. I accidentally hit it and it wanted me to
install something and its nothing but porn. disgusting spammers!

Seriously, why would you even click on a link posted by a spammer
in the first place? Are you really that stupid?

I hate spammers, but I don't have much sympathy for those who
give them business either.

--
-Ed Falk,
http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/

King's Crown October 21st 08 06:59 AM

BDSM in BDSM mpeg

Hey Linda don't worry about the nasty post. He hates people who click on
spam links... It's a good thing we don't hate people who don't know how to
read. (accidently hit it) I've accidently clicked on things over the
years. It happens.

Lynne

Gunner Asch October 21st 08 10:56 AM

BDSM in BDSM mpeg

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 01:19:10 -0500, Anonymous Coward
wrote:

What, you mean to tell me you've never made an unfortunate decision
while horny?

ah...er...ahum...geeze......

Edward A. Falk wrote:

Seriously, why would you even click on a link posted by a spammer
in the first place? Are you really that stupid?

I hate spammers, but I don't have much sympathy for those who
give them business either.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.