CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   German 'Deutsches Reich' Mi 118 forgery? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114856)

DROGER Jean-Paul July 7th 04 12:35 PM

German 'Deutsches Reich' Mi 118 forgery?

Andreas Zerbst a pensé très fort :
I found this ('Deutsches Reich' Mi.118 - the 2 great pictures with one stamp)

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=5505476252

and I mean, it's a forgery.

Greetings,

Andreas Z.

why a forgery? The cancelation is very bad, the perforation too: on the
top a tooth is missed and on left side the teth are short!! The price
of such a stamp is less then 5% of catalogue value, for me!!

to make a forgery they could use a better cancelation and better
perforation!!

--
Jean-Paul DROGER (enlever "anti." et remplacer "ptt" par "wanadoo" pour
me joindre en perso; remove "anti." and replace "ptt" by "wanadoo" to