CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cabbage patch babyland kid doll 1988 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320170)

[email protected] January 3rd 12 03:48 AM

Cabbage patch babyland kid doll 1988

My mother and law gave me a Cabbage patch babyland doll that was made
in 1988. I was wondering if it was worth anything or if I can give it
to my daughter. It is in its original box. It has never been taking
out of the box but the tap that sealed the box has fell of. The box
has two wrinkles in it and the corners are a tad worn out. The
ethnicity is white. Its wearing a blue outfit with a yellow bib and it
has blue eyes. I can see a tag threw the box and it looks like it says
"x roberts" I'm not to sure though.