CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tech ? : Seeburg needles (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8386)

Ace August 19th 04 01:42 PM

Tech ? : Seeburg needles

Being a new Seeburg owner, what's the difference between the Seeburg
SAPPHIRE (blue) T-needles, and the GRAY T-needles ? I haven't been able to
find any reference in my manuals for my 220 on which pair I should use?
Thanks - Ace

Joseph A. Tony Dziedzic August 19th 04 09:16 PM

If I recall correctly, the gray needles are diamond-tipped, instead of
sapphire-tipped.

Diamond needles will wear longer than sapphire needles, but they usually cost
more than sapphire.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic