CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cabbage patch doll (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=319686)

Kristie Hunt October 20th 11 03:54 PM

Cabbage patch doll

i have a blond hair, green eyed cabbage patch doll, named Sabrina. She
is twenty five years old. She did not come in a box. I never played
with her. She has been kept in a very old picnic basket that belonged
to my grandmother. I have her papers and certificate. She is in very
good condition and has her original clothes and no missing items or
anything. I want to sell her, but I have no idea what she is worth.