CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FS: Rowe R-85 or r91 or ? parts for sale (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8891)

DellDude January 2nd 05 02:07 AM

FS: Rowe R-85 or r91 or ? parts for sale

I have these parts laying around from quite a while ago. I am sort of out
of the arcade games stuff anymore.

They came out of something like an R85 or R91 or something like that. If I
remember correctly one is for the record holder and the other pulls the
record out.

I tested both motors and they work fine and the gear boxes seemed happy.
The coils have continuity so they should work too.

Here are the pictures:

http://home.comcast.net/~68c/ebay/DSCN9473.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~68c/ebay/DSCN9474.JPG

$15 or BO plus shipping for all the parts you see in the pictures. I will
condsider trades for a red A selection key for my W or parts for my 1931
Model A Ford I am restoring.

Thanks,

Kevin
http://home.comcast.net/~68c/