CollectingBanter

-   Worldwide Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   eBay auction Update from Albion Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11515)

VSAndrew November 30th 03 04:46 AM

eBay auction Update from Albion Stamps

Greetings:

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE AUCTIONS:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=albionstamps&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Here is a major Albion Stamps listing on eBay. This is unlike no other - many
country lots instead of just single stamps or sets.

The prices on most of the country lots are below wholesale prices - below 10%
of cat. on some of them. For example, Norway has 21 stamps in 18 102 dealer
cards. Two of the 21 stamps have a cat. of $50 and $45. This Norway lot is
starting at $1.05! This is the same for many other lots! **NONE of these lots
have been touched by me, everything I received in these lots are there**
(Prices of these country lots are determined by the number of stamps in the
lot, NOT the cat. value).

Here is the list of country lots for sale:
Afghanistan, Australia, Belgium, Chad, Czecslovakia, Dominica, Equatorial
Guinea, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Laos, Maldives, Malta, Monaco,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Romania,
Russia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland,
Trinidad and Tobago, Vatican City, Yugoslavia, MNH, and USED.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE AUCTIONS:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=albionstamps&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Also, please do not forget to check out www.AlbionStamps.com. Updates are
still being issued, and if you would like to view a country that has not yet
been updated, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks,
Andrew
AlbionStamps.com
APS #200711, EPS #284, ISWSC #2366