CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Setting Free Play on NSM ES160 series? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7007)

Michael Lenardon September 2nd 03 12:53 PM

Setting Free Play on NSM ES160 series?

Does anyone have a manual for setting free play on 80s NSM jukeboxes short
of adding a credit button? I have a City II which uses an ES160 mech from
what I understand. The juke is a very nice unit and I am using it for home
use. The instruction card is not that clear and you seem to be able to get
free play in test mode.

Michael

Michael Lenardon September 3rd 03 04:03 AM

I managed to get all 4 coin modes to give 35 credits for 1 coin. I guess
this may be the closest to free play for an NSM City II Jukebox. If anyone
has another method let me know.

Michael

. ..